Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos (53040 Views)

Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss / Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos / South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Despirado121(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has shared pictures of herself before and after she began her weight loss journey two weeks ago on Instagram, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old said this was the first time she was sharing such a picture since she began anything weight loss on Monday.

“For the very first time since I have been trying Anything weight loss I get to show this type of picture� mad ass Before and after�� just Two weeks apart ooo,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIfOZivpNdW/?igshid=m939n2k0x1u0

Nkechi had on November 24 discontinued the use of herbal drink after drastic weight loss.

“Posted this picture on my WhatsApp and many kept asking if it’s an Old picture Saying I am too slim,some even asked if I am Sick. Na me go try Wetin pass my power ooo But Had to stop before I disappear this was just yesterday ke and I have only started taking this herbs one week ago ooo,” she said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by dawnomike(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Physical exercise is never an option for these lazy Nigerian women. Mscheew. I blame Yoruba boys, last last, one will see a guy with model looks who hits the gym religiously chasing fatsos. If you want a fat female, why bother to work out in the first place?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Bornsinner7: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok

She just increased her market value

This is good cuz she can now charge higher than Lillian afegbai and dillish mathew

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by slawormiir: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
This life nor balance
People go dey look for how to lose their fat
And we dey one corner dey look for how to gather fat
Atleast if na small fat
I nor knowthe kind body I get

I don drink all the bottles finish for this life still no big belle nor to talk of getting fat
TooMuchStuff:

Weed n fat be enemies since 1446BC
But you forget say weed dey make person hungry
And na so I dey eat and drink like glutton but still nothing like fat for my body
Brother me don give up...although my sisters dey tell me say na because I never get rest of mind

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmm...good for her..I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by MediaBoyfriend: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
E be like sey na only me wey no see difference.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by JoeEeL(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
There is nothing a typical Nigerian woman thinks of except her body, her complexion, buoyant guys to hook up with for dates, and fake fame!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by bouncin04(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sincerely , I see no difference. angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by iamyemiakins(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good for her.

She just reduced her fart intensity, she be like person wey go dey mess wella grin

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by agbarisocket: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
imagine hoe flat head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Bigggloadofcum: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

She is doing well. Almost there. Though i fancy thick women a lot.

The joy I get when grabbing full breast and spanking full bum bum cannot be quantified.

The kpa kpa sound I keep hearing when giving a thick woman doggy and the way the big backabula bounces is glorious.

The stress it takes to loose weight though can be so depressing.

Congrats dear.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by agbarisocket: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
agbarisocket:
imagine hoe flat head
shot da shit
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

This girl and her notice me or I die attitude.
Wetin wey seun no dey see for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Lovelies1: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
like if you didn't see any difference

15 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Tookool(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
I love both ...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Vinex4uba(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is interesting!
Losing your weight is a very healthy phenomenon...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by blackboy2star(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good for her jare...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Flytime: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fiditi

Only people that watch yoruba movies would understand
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Goldencheese(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by islamicpenis: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Quim2: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
meobizy:
Physical exercise is never an option for these lazy Nigerian women. Mscheew. I blame Yoruba boys, last last, one will see a guy with model looks who hits the gym religiously chasing fatsos. If you want a fat female, why bother to work out in the first place?

I know its long and complicated but what are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Her current shape make sense.

Sweet babe with correct breasts and Nyansh.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Her body
Her choice
Her problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by lekki1444: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
JoeEeL:
There is nothing a typical Nigerian woman thinks of except her body, her complexion, buoyant guys to hook up with for dates, and fake fame!
It appears so.

Their body is their currency

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by revived: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good ads

She go soon add the herbs name

Her slay fellows will follow suite

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Bullman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has shared pictures of herself before and after she began her weight loss journey two weeks ago on Instagram, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old said this was the first time she was sharing such a picture since she began anything weight loss on Monday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIfOZivpNdW/?igshid=m939n2k0x1u0

Nkechi had on November 24 discontinued the use of herbal drink after drastic weight loss.

“Posted this picture on my WhatsApp and many kept asking if it’s an Old picture Saying I am too slim,some even asked if I am Sick. Na me go try Wetin pass my power ooo But Had to stop before I disappear this was just yesterday ke and I have only started taking this herbs one week ago ooo,” she said.

After eating too much free food she now wants to drop weight. I really dont see any difference btw the before m after pix

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by demefaboy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
This Olosho at it again
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by peacettw: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
JoeEeL:

Truer words have never been spoken

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / 'June' The Movie: Vector's Kissing Scene Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.