Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Vocational Skills Can One Learn In His 30s? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Vocational Skills Can One Learn In His 30s? (328 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Vocational Skills Can One Learn In His 30s? by ewa20buredi100: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
I was just going through nairaland, and I saw a thread on "what to do before 30".
The topic hit me hard and I went through the pages of nairalanders' post on the topic.
Almost everyone agreed on getting a vocational skill.
I thought aloud to myself: isn't it too late to learn a vocational skill a your age? I felt this cold shiver run through my spine.
Is it too late to learn one now?
And if it is not too late, what vocational skill should one learn
Re: What Vocational Skills Can One Learn In His 30s? by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
You can learn anything you want so far you possess the money to pay for the courses. The skills take at least six months, even less with theoretical knowledge beforehand and almost two years if starting from fresh with only practicals. Age is not a factor as you will see men make money from these vocations into their mid fifties.

2 Likes

Re: What Vocational Skills Can One Learn In His 30s? by ImDStar: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sigh!

(1) (Reply)

Create Your First Website! / Lagos Cares Fund/grant For Young Business Owners Application / Furniture Apprenticeship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.