Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Need Your Help To Finding The Tactical Boots? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need Your Help To Finding The Tactical Boots? (251 Views)

THE TACTICAL EYE: Chelsea 2 – 0 Liverpool / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match / Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help To Finding The Tactical Boots? by AsmaAslam(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020

According to review of Human Life Essentials.
I found and like the one product that name is: Bates Ultralite Tactical Sport Side Zip Boot
I need more review to check out these boots and tell me whether it is good or not. I need your suggestions!
Re: Need Your Help To Finding The Tactical Boots? by Cabardin: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mine broke recently, too, but they lasted me five years. That's not a bad amount of time for these shoes. I bought them at a sports goods store.
Re: Need Your Help To Finding The Tactical Boots? by GabriellePeake: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
When I bought my first pair of boots, I didn't think it made any difference. In the end, when I went hiking, they chafed me a lot, and I just couldn't keep going. After that, I decided to buy good boots and found a tactical boots guide where I found out how to choose the proper boots.
Now I'm happy to go hiking once a month with my girlfriend. By the way, we also bought good boots for her. And last time we took our dog, it turned out that she is a fan of outdoor activities. So happy she didn't frolic in nature since she was a puppy.

(1) (Reply)

Winpredictz ( Trading On Sports) / Arsenal's Win Against Chelsea A Fluke? / Five Players Chelsea Will Be All Out For During The January Transfer Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.