Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. (924 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
It’s seems what is trending online now is marriage going the wrong way, it has become normal thing that people now share online now, couples fighting brutally.

I came across this online on instagram a man beating his wife with iron, heating her hard with the iron on her head, what pains me most is their kids were right there watching but who’s the person behind the camera? Is this the right he/she suppose doing? Filming couples fighting each other and capturing them without separating them.

What has this world turn to for God’s sake.

See video below:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/12/08/husband-beats-wife-with-hot-iron-the-kids-were-watching/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYzGLKLJos

Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by TossTos: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Firstly , i hate any man beating his wife
Secondly , you beats your wife infront of your children , know fully well that you've set down a course for those children , you've taught them to do the same . When they grow , expect them to do the same to their wife . Then , you father of today would be in your old age and will be restless solving their quarrel everyday .

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Fahdiga1: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is not how stars do. he went to the extreme
Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Sharrpguy: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2020

Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Freestainworld(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
A man like this deserves public beating
Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oh God! Deliver women from beasts.

The way he hit her so hard, then with the pressing iron, I'm...lost for words embarassed
Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Karlovich: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
They should pay a visit to Governor Ortom to reconcile them.
Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karlovich:
They should pay a visit to Governor Ortom to reconcile them.

Jokes will be the last thing on anybody's mind who actually watched the footage. I cringed.
We should take these issues (domestic violence) more seriously.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife With Hot Iron & The Kids Were Watching. by Oizee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
What's all this? And tomorrow they'll lay side by side on the bed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Over 40 People Reportedly Dead After 'eating Meat' In Ogun / . / [ATM] Have You Experienced This Before? How Can One Troll These Bank People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.