Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Get Your Agricultural Produce At Affordable Rate. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Your Agricultural Produce At Affordable Rate. (243 Views)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / FEC Bans Foreigners From Purchasing Agricultural Produce At The Farm Gate / Nigerian States And Their Agricultural Produce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Agricultural Produce At Affordable Rate. by WarrenC(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Contact me for your agro produce at affordable rate.
I trade between north and southern part of the country.
I trade on the following...
Beans
Maize
Guinea corn
Yam
Bitter kola/ kola
Snail
Palm oil
Honey

Steps to place order

(1) State the items you need & qty.

(2) we send you the price of the items and cost of waybill. (Depending on transport company you want)

(3) you make payment, we purchase goods and waybill.

(4) when goods arrives your destination, we call you for collection.

Check my signature for my contact details.
Re: Get Your Agricultural Produce At Affordable Rate. by WarrenC(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Are you thinking of a Rice, Beans, Potatoes, dry maize, guinea corn , Pepper or Veggies business? You want to get it at Farm price from North? Then, I'm your best bet!

I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes, yam and other food stuff.

WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF Nigeria... Your interest is our priority... For more enquires chat us via WhatsApp.

Check my signature.
Re: Get Your Agricultural Produce At Affordable Rate. by dulkebe: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2020
How much is palm oil?
In need of it
Re: Get Your Agricultural Produce At Affordable Rate. by WarrenC(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
dulkebe:
How much is palm oil?
In need of it

Sorry for late response.
Currently it's 16k
What qty do you need?

(1) (Reply)

Broilers For Sale In Ibadan. / Food Production: Hon. Alajagusi Empowers Constituents With Farm Tools / Paddy Rice Available In Niger State, Nigeria Faro 44/jemila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.