Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion (23743 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Updating9JA: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Actress, Ronke Odusanya breaks silence after being accused of financially wrecking her baby’s father

According to Fine Girl , Nigerian actress, Ronke Odusanya has finally spoken up after being accused of financially wrecking her baby’s father, Olanrewaju Saheed.

There was a report serving rounds on social media that the movie star had taken her baby’s father to court over the custody of their daughter and to request for a restraining order.

According to Instagram blogger, Gistlover, trouble started looming when their daughter wanted to celebrate her 1st birthday.

“Ronke requested for millions of Naira from her baby daddy and told him that she is a celebrity and she must celebrate the birthday in a very big way, the guy had to sell one of his cars worth 12m for 4m and gave Ronke the 4m of which Ronke didn’t end up celebrating any birthday,” the report read.

It was also alleged that Ronke advised Olanrewaju to sell his house worth N90M for her to set up a big business but his mother prevented her from achieving her goals.

According to Gistlover, her relationship with her baby daddy collapsed after he failed to do her bidding.

“Ronke has since been threatening the guy with Festus Keyamo and EFCC, saying she knows people in Lagos and will make EFCC come for the guy unto say Na Yahoo Yahoo be the guy,” the report revealed.

Reacting to the allegations, Ronke strongly condemned the peddler of the “irritating” and “factless” rumour.

Read as she wrote,

“While my silence will be taken for cowardice, I will be calm because the truth always reveals itself. I can defend myself but I won’t want my daughter to grow up reading such irritating and factless information.

“The court of social media has always been myopic and manipulative. Remember you did not make me, you cannot break me. Bank statements can reveal who has been receiving money from who and for what. Investigate before publishing.”

“For the platform used for peddling such absurdity, seeds sown will surely germinate.”

See her post below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgp3VUjTO-/

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by dimexy247(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Heard.

Nollywood actresses and scandals are like 5 and 6. Always looking for ways to extort men once they give birth. Nonsense and ingredients.

Fat ass biatch

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Omihanifa: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Nah wa o angry her baby daddy dey hot that year for magodo grin baba nah big time Yahoo boy

I remember post in 2018 warning men to be careful of women like this

27 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

When you marry a money bag riffraf that's what you get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Omagi: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by obicoolnino: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
A
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by BaddieFreak(f): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Did she force him at gunpoint to sell his car or to finance the birthday of their child. Why are they making her feel guilty for doing nothing wrong?
Cute baby by the way kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by JoeEeL(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
To the crew that say 'marriage is a scam', 'babymama is the way forward'...

...can you see you still need sense to know the kind of babymama you wanna deposit your seed in.

Las las both could be a scam, but of course, you have more leeway with the 2nd option though.
cool

17 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Taiwoa990: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Wat
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Muhylonaire007: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
grin
OP, you for serve us with better picture na... I dey always like to see her figure mhen.
Very thick something both back and front kiss

6 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by drkrest(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Be careful of gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
mtcheew all of them don chop belleful
I think say nah better thing sef

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by TANID(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by planetx13: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Broke hoes everywhere.....

Looking at the 1st picture, you can see that the guy is in bondage....just look at him closely.... That's the result of being a simp

Ciao

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Marriage palava again. May God see them through.
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Dejicano(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
My dear you did nothing wrong. This Nigeria
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by StagethemTVee: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
About a year ago or so, Ronke's car( A Sienna) broke down beside the church i attend and a member recognized her. I did not know her but i asked a couple of guys to help her out. Come and see how she snubbed them forming Nollywood Super Duper Star.

18 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Ronke,,, one of the female celebrities with sudden ass angry

Maintenance is necessary for any man-made products. I don't blame her.

Look before you leap grin

8 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by chrisbizplanner: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Fear Nigerian bloggers !

Do you want to study Abroad
5 reasons why Ukraine should be your destination. Globally recognized degrees. High quality Education. Most affordable all over Europe. European standard of living. English medium of instruction. Order your study invitation today!!!!!. R&B International Limited.
Get in touch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Buharidgeneral: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
She ended up saying nothing

7 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Olude193: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Ronke wey her car breakdown beside my church and a member recognized her so i sent a couple of guys to help her, come and see snumbbing

Most of them are rude and are empty

Wahala for those people wey they worship them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by ProphetM0hammad: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2020
When you dine with a whale, thinking "Celebrities" pussies are tastier.

Thank your star your mother is alive to protect you

5 Likes

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by ekestic1976(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Did face I dey see so no worth my ONE MILLION Naira, walahi! Many guys done become crazy forming alignment with "celebrities". undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Hpwtpwer: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Will you keep kwayet
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by ayzee04(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
What's actually my business with this?
You wanna know my business?

We provide industrial and residential electrical installations we also sell quality and durable lighting fittings,switches and chandeliers

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by money121(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Missyajoke(f): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
If they arrests the man they should arrest the wife.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Mupadot: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Did she force him at gunpoint to sell his car or to finance the birthday of their child. Why are they making her feel guilty for doing nothing wrong?
Cute baby by the way
I will ignore because you didn't read the report.
It says there's a threat on calling Efcc based on he was a yahoo boy.
Who will sell his car or property because of a mere hoe?
This vagina people self. Na wa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) / Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.