Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) (5151 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Dailyhappenings: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo (Papa), gave his son, Pastor David Oyedepo a gigantic introduction this morning as he was about to preach. He said "another giant has arrived". Also told story behind his birth.

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShagpyaBd0

3 Likes

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by YoonSung70: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
E ka bo
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Fahdiga1: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
More offerings will follow after the introduction

2 Likes

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by HallaDaTruth: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Its a good thing to see your children succeed. Congratulations to the Oyedepo's

1 Like

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Dailyhappenings: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thats all you think of
Fahdiga1:
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmm I like the way Bishop Oyedepo introduce his Son with a brief history.I was hoping to hear someone that is been micro manage but I heard a sound mind. He said he never force him to ministry but he was meant to be at least I believed him base on the output that came forth. Anyway at least I got to know the meaning of my friend name Makinde..

but wait o if pastor's are handling over to their son by divine arrangement do we say politicians handling over to their sons is also political arrangement just curious o do not mean any harm o.

3 Likes

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Dailyhappenings: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
uruba23:
Hmm I like the way Bishop Oyedepo introduce his Son with a brief history.I was hoping to hear someone that is been micro manage but I heard a sound mind. He said he never force him to ministry but he was meant to be at least I believed him base on the output that came forth. Anyway at least I got to know the meaning of my friend name Makinde..

but wait o if pastor's are handling over to their son by divine arrangement do we say politicians handling over to their sons is also political arrangement just curious o does not mean any harm o.

lol..if politicians hand over to their children in this country.. we will soro soke again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Ezmans: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Its a good thing to see your children succeed. Congratulations to the Oyedepo's
when I tell people that this is a family business some still argue me, despite all spiritually matured men in that church he must bring his son to succeed him bcs they are the trustees in cac abuja

1 Like

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by iramure(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Introducing their next president in style. Every winner should note he is to be served just as the father is currently being served
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by abosede93452: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by weslay: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
So what happened to all the senior pastors that have been with Papa since day one? Were they not called?

Well as for me Papa has tried. It's not easy for men of God to groom reliable successors let alone have your seed as your successor. Most pastors kids are rebellious to their parents ministry.

3 Likes

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by ArticleBeast: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
People who are not winners members are complaining more than the members. Uselessnes no dey taya una
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Dailyhappenings: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
weslay:
So what happened to all the senior pastors that have been with Papa since day one? Were they not called?

Well as for me papa has really tried. It's not easy for men of God to groom reliable successors let alone have your seed as your successor. Most pastors kids are rebellious to their parents ministry.

Papa has really tried
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Dailyhappenings: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:
People who are not winners members are complaining more than the members. Uselessnes no dey taya una

Exactly...
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by femi4: 5:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Serving father and son...Winners has lost it

1 Like

Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by leaculpa: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2020
what's with this annoying background music. We can't even hear anything.
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by Dailyhappenings: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2020
femi4:
Serving father and son...Winners has lost it

How did they loose it abeg
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by zoedew: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Thats all you think of

As if is his concern! It will only engender more bitterness!
Re: See How Bishop Oyedepo Introduced His Biological Son At Shiloh 2020 (video) by zoedew: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
uruba23:

but wait o if pastor's are handling over to their son by divine arrangement do we say politicians handling over to their sons is also political arrangement just curious o do not mean any harm o.

That’s the difference between Demo and Theocracy.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Releases New Pictures Showing Off Her Assets. / Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) / Mompha Is Bisexual And He Like It In The A$$. Daffyblanco Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.