Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Help Me Suggest A Good Laptop For Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Suggest A Good Laptop For Programming (218 Views)

Minimum Computer Specs For Programming / Programmers, Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Suggest A Good Laptop For Programming by Idontknowyou: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
My masters in programming.. Please I need you guys to help me suggest any Good system I can use to continue my career in Web development.. I have been learning web development with my phone for almost 7 months now, but now I guess it the right time to move my career forward... Please help me with a good system that can go well with that my budget below (fairly used)..

My budget is between #50k - #70k.. That's the maximum I can afford...
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Laptop For Programming by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
First you for Web Dev node and electron apps tends to eat memory so you will need to sacrifice alot of memory get 12GB and above, since Web is mostly I/O you can get away with an i5

I will advise going for a Dell latitude or a Lenovo they are enterprise systems and have good battery life, I bought my laptop for 80k 12Gb RAM, 500GB i5

I will advise to run Linux you will get better value for resources, Go for Lubuntu first then later walk your way to text based desktop.

Windows eats alot of ram for effizy, I just wan code mehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What So Special About The Term Hacking / Ibridgepy Offers To Learn Online Python Tutorial. / Automated Trading And Robinhood With Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.