Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? (5355 Views)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Younglect(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ned Nwoko is no doubt a man blessed with beautiful women in form of wives and children. Ranging from his first wife to his last wife, Regina Daniels, God has been blessing him with Beautiful Children regardless of their genders. His boys are cute and lovely; with Regina Daniels son, you can attest to that.

He is a man favoured with lovely children.

Out of his children is his first daughter, Julia Nwoko. Julia like every other of his Children is such a beautiful lady whose elegance can never be overemphasized. She was born on 22rd September, 1996 which means she is currently 24 years old.

Read also: Fans React, After Regina Daniels Did This To Her Ex-boyfriend(photos)
She is no doubt a gorgeous lady from a gorgeous Mother and a handsome father.

See photo's here: https://nationnaija.com.ng/check-out-photos-between-ned-nwoko-first-daughter-and-regina-daniels-whos-more-beautiful/
Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
See joblessness

6 Likes

Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
See joblessness
Honestly,
NIGERIANS are finished.
I wonder how such Brains will compete with their counterparts out there

2 Likes

Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Honestly,
NIGERIANS are finished.
I wonder how such Brains will compete with their counterparts out there
The height of joblessness and Foolishness
Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Telegram234(m): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The height of joblessness and Foolishness
I swear, they are just so jobless.
imagine they were even doing protest for Regina Daniels dat Ned should not marry another wife.
But if they call for Endsars protest, the fools won't come out...
Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Telegram234:

I swear, they are just so jobless.
imagine they were even doing protest for Regina Daniels dat Ned should not marry another wife.
But if they call for Endsars protest, the fools won't come out...
Lolz youths of these days self, they don't like doing the right thing, that's why the government is messing with us
Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by oz4real83(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Ned Nwoko matter for Nairaland should be limited, it is getting too much.
Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by ChatPal: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Both of them
Are you a fresh graduate or prospective corps member?
CLICK HERE TO JOIN this Telegram group for helpful articles and timely updates on NYSC.
Re: Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? by Teena18(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
This one sef na news grin grin and it's trending grin

Na customers wey go buy perfume na im de do me not debating about a billionaire when I don't even have 5k in my account

(1) (Reply)

Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. / 12 Strange People You Have To See To Believe / 10 Perfect Nigerian Celebrity Marriage Made In Heaven (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.