Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. (2064 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Islam is a religion that signify absolute submission and peace, lets the world see through your deeds and words, the beauty of islam.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by miftaudeen(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
a religion of all the prophets of ALLAH(s.w.a) including jesus(peace be upon him)
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by alimat2(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
Words cant express how proud i am.

We all need to understand d religion in d upright manner
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by azharuddin: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
I would rather use the word 'Humble'.

I am humbled by the truth of Islam that there is no God But Allah and Muhammad(saw) is his Messenger.
I am humbled by the fact that only reason I am a Muslim is due to Allah's Guidance alone.
I am humbled by the fact that if it was not for Allah's Mercy I would be destroyed in a single moment because of my sins.

May Allah make all of us of the humblest of slaves.
Ameen.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
Amin. May Allah continue to guide us and show us the light to follow the right path.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Azzaruddin,The proud the poster talked about does not refer to that proud you meant
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by azharuddin: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
uplawal:

@Azzaruddin,The proud the poster talked about does not refer to that proud you meant

Yes I understand that. I just think 'humble' would be a more fitting word. : )
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
azharuddin:

Yes I understand that. I just think 'humble' would be a more fitting word. : )
humbleness and proud, no problem about that, once we are dont deny any of his blessing. 'fabi hayi alayi robi kuma tukaziba'
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by ifyalways(f): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2011
Let the world feel/see the love and unity of our religion. . .Food for thought.
Im feeling Az's reply,very well put!
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by miftaudeen(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2011
islam is a complete way of lyf,ALLAH has defined all what we need in it,where ar d muslim 2 carry it out?like justice,
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by miftaudeen(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2011
political aspect,commerce etc
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by zayhal(f): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2011
azharuddin:

I would rather use the word 'Humble'.

I am humbled by the truth of Islam that there is no God But Allah and Muhammad(saw) is his Messenger.
I am humbled by the fact that only reason I am a Muslim is due to Allah's Guidance alone.
I am humbled by the fact that if it was not for Allah's Mercy I would be destroyed in a single moment because of my sins.

May Allah make all of us of the humblest of slaves.
Ameen.

me, this.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2011
miftaudeen:

truly, a religion that has guide for all our daily activities be it political, economy, social life
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2011
miftaudeen:

truly, a religion that has guide for all our daily activities be it political, economy, social life
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by namfav(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2011
hmd ilah, there is no words truer than the words in the qu'ran, may allah help us all
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
namfav:

hmd ilah, there is no words truer than the words in the qu'ran, may allah help us all
amin
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2011
I'm proud Allah has guided me to Islam too. Alhamdulilah.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Sirheed89(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2011
Jazakum llah 4 dis trend n Allahmduli llah 4 me being a Muslim!, Islam is a PERFECT religion of PEACE n HAPPINES, n Allahmduli llah 4 d Holly Quran dat ws sent dwn 2 d Holly prophet (PBUH) ameen, 2 serv as a guidianc 4 d bealivin n a wornin 4 d disbilivin.

Masalam.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by miftaudeen(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2011
al-hamdulillah ala ni'imati li-islam,i give thanks to almighty ALLAH(s.w.a)for directing me to the right path(islam).
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Why wont we be proud of Islam, a religion whose book of over 1400 years has not undergone any revision and yet it content is in tune with the happening of the modern world. Alhamdulilah
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
Hmnn, Alhamdulilah
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by chiefImam2: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2011
olawalebab:

Why wont we be proud of Islam, a religion whose book of over 1400 years has not undergone any revision and yet it content is in tune with the happening of the modern world. Alhamdulilah

Revision of Alqur'an will never happen .
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
I know there cant be revision of the holy book not even the evil plan of the unbeliever did they achieve that.

A religion that talk about discovery in the field of medicine which is now been confirm by science
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
Upon the bashing the muslims are always receiving daily, Islam still remains the fastest growing religion in the world, verily there's an invincible hand directing it's affairs, Alhamdulilah
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2011
The religion that which have as a leader, the most influential man on earth. Muhammad (SAW)
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Niyi53(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2011
islam: the true religion. I cant express how much i love it in words! The way i think i can express it is to go out and make the people aware of it beauties!
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Sirheed89(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2011
jazakumllah 2 all my bro n sist in islam, may all mighty allah reward us all wit aljanat, ameen n also guide us right.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by chakula: 9:10am On May 10, 2011
Being a good Muslim is my number one priority. May Allah lead all of us closer to the truth.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by muhsin(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2011
chakula:

Being a good Muslim is my number one priority. May Allah lead all of us closer to the truth.

Amin. I like this prater; it says a lot.
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by Kanana(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2011
Oh Ya-Allah i thank u for making me a muslim. And let us die not but as muslims. Amin
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by miftaudeen(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2011
mo se amiii e ooo kanana
Re: Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. by olawalebabs(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2011
Kanana:

Oh Ya-Allah i thank u for making me a muslim. And let us die not but as muslims. Amin
amin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Muslims Believe In Jesus And Bible, but Jews And Rest Denied Muhammad? / The Meaning Of The Words: “acts Of Worship Are Tawqeefi” / How Would The World Be If There Wasn't Any Religion? Your Opinions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.