Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,371 members, 7,853,658 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Black And Proud! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black And Proud! (192 Views)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black And Proud! by youngchopper(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Africans were illitrates and are still illiterates with the way they worship God.
how can you serve a living God and you are still dumb and can't find a solution to your stagnant situations.
upon all the names calling you guys keep calling the white folks
our daily bread still comes from the white man country
very soon we go import garri from China!
tufiakwa
na this rubbish school wey our lecturer's no fit practicalise the rubbish they lecture us back in ESUT.
most of the things that made black race to fled Africa is for greener pastures and the funny thing is that the white man comes into Africa to tap from our natural resources . these resources we don't value them untill the white man put a value on it.
till today Enugu state has coal and because the white man has done away with coal the black man has abandoned the value of coal.
blacks are so ungreatful to the white and it's a shame to we all.
All we know how to do in Africa is how to blame other people for our own stupidity.
yes I'm a black man but I choose not to blame anybody for my mistakes, Black is unique let's wake up from this sleep and make our future generation proud.
the word "our hero past shall never be in vain" in the national anthem is a dubious word to make us believe that we had hero's
I can say it anywhere without an appolgy that Nigeria never had hero's.
those hero's fought for their stomach and families.
may God bless you with the knowledge to read and understand this bounty article.

Attamah Chijioke David

1 Like

Re: Black And Proud! by Dracking(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Religion is for the poor after they have been frustrated they look up and say someone is upthere. Proof check other continent their church is always empty but thank God people are getting wiser here
Re: Black And Proud! by youngchopper(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dracking:
Religion is for the poor after they have been frustrated they look up and say someone is upthere. Proof check other continent their church is always empty but thank God people are getting wiser here
the word of God is not religion
scholars where the ones that formed what religion is and not.
the word of God lives for ever
check my post on both facebokk and nairaland you will see that im not a religious biggot
Re: Black And Proud! by Dracking(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
youngchopper:

the word of God is not religion
scholars where the ones that formed what religion is and not.
the word of God lives for ever
check my post on both facebokk and nairaland you will see that im not a religious biggot
The word of God lives forever I agree. Signature: Expect anything from anyone; the devil was once an angel.

(1) (Reply)

Veritas University Annual Carol: Ned Nwoko Charges Students On Peaceful Coexiste / Clarification On Direct Entry On Medical Lab Science / Curtin Scholarships For Students 2021/2022 Application Portal Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.