Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? (3583 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Airsaylongcom deactivated his nairaland account after mba started closing down their offices gradually before the big move.
Airsaylongcom deleting his account is a very petty move because no matter where he runs to he must surely face the law.

50nizzy
Dragonfire442
Fastchow

You guys should provide Airsaylongcom for deceiving nairalanders and running away when they needed him most

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by kcmichael: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
You are a confirmed product of expired sper*m.I was at their Aba branch today,activities still on top gear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by ControG(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
You went this far really? You do not have any investments with MBA or any firm..why are you so pained..what is really your problem ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
kcmichael:
You are a confirmed product of expired sper*m.I was at their Aba branch today,activities still on top gear.
Keep deceiving yourself with the thousands of complaints all over their social media accounts grin cheesy
Except people are coming to fight for their capital cool

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
ControG:
You went this far really? You do not have any investments with MBA or any firm..why are you so pained..what is really your problem ?
You'll appreciate my efforts soon cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Saw the fraudster called 50Nizzy spying grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mukina 2

Seun

Kindly close down this thread that has nothing to do with MBA or Investment.

This thread would lead to constant Online fighting very soon.

Insults have started flying around here and would be on the Increase if you guys don’t do the needful.

This thread would fast become a breeding ground for misinformation, disinformation and fake news.

Guerrilla warfare season 2 would soon be launched here if this thread is not shut down.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
RedScorpion:
Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mukina 2

Seun

Insults have started flying around here and would be on the Increase if you guys don’t do the needful.

This thread would fast become a breeding ground for misinformation, disinformation and fake news.

Guerrilla warfare season 2 would soon be launched here if this thread is not shut down.

Thank you.
Keep deceiving yourself.
All these jargons you wrote is not necessary. Simple question where is Airsaylongcom?

Keep deceiving yourself nairaland mods ain't stupid okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
50nizzy keeps spying and running away grin wink cheesy grin angry
Your exact whereabouts at the moment is being trailed, you and Airsaylongcom would refund all the money nairaland mba investors lost in the ponzi scheme

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by ControG(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
BadAdviser:

You'll appreciate my efforts soon cool

Oya provide advise ..where can we invest money legitimately... Remember idle funds earns no returns
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
ControG:

Oya provide advise ..where can we invest money legitimately... Remember idle funds earns no returns
Addy
Bara
Buy stocks or shares or forget your funds on blockchain for few months
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
BadAdviser:

Keep deceiving yourself.
All these jargons you wrote is not necessary. Simple question where is Airsaylongcom?

Shut up your gutter mouth you dirty cultist.

Why don’t you go and ask Buhari about the whereabouts of the 7 Fulani herdsmen that Frustrated your life and that of your family members.

Was it Airsay that made you start your Nairaland journey as a beggar ?

Was it Airsay that Initiated you into cultism ?

Was it Airsay that taught you Internet Fraud that you Scam people without conscience ?

Go and look for the source of your life problems, you criminal.

You better carry your frustration somewhere else and start Planning for the Obituary that is to happen in your family this December.
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by adeyemi67494: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2020
:You'll appreciate my efforts soon Oya provide advise ..where can we invest money legitimately... Remember idle funds earns no returns
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Pietr0: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

Why don’t you go and ask Buhari about the whereabouts of the 7 Fulani herdsmen that Frustrated your life and that of your family members.

Was it Airsay that taught you Internet Fraud that you Scam people without conscience ?

You better carry your frustration somewhere else and start Planning for the Obituary that is to happen in your family this December.
Come even though i dont support badadviser..your insults always sound very stupid..even on the original thread..both my online and offline mba investments are being delayed so il go to their office tomorrow..am not happy and he is right about the complaints on their social media handles..so instead of repeating old insults like a frustrated person, advice investors on what to do.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Pietr0:

Come even though i dont support badadviser..your insults always sound very stupid..even on the original thread..both my online and offline mba investments are being delayed so il go to their office tomorrow..am not happy and he is right about the complaints on their social media handles..so instead of repeating old insults like a frustrated person, advice investors on what to do.
You're still finding roi? Getting your capital back is the most complicated task so far.
They are people who terminated 3 months ago they are yet to get their capital grin wink
It's obvious maxwell is just buying time even Airsaylongcom is aware of that that's the reason he deactivated because he knows nairaland would come for his head.

Now 50nizzy and Dragonfire442 who deceived several people also are both no where to be found

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by toxxnoni(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2020
BadAdviser:

Addy
Bara
Buy stocks or shares or forget your funds on blockchain for few months

Like seriously. Addy or Bara ?
So why so much hate for MBA?

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Pietr0:

Shut up your mouth and don’t be so stupid.

Your advice sounds so good to yourself and stupid people like you.

Give your advice to the Idiot that created the thread where you quoted me.

When a known fraudster and a cultist keeps repeating the same unfounded allegations against MBA and it’s staff, I would keep letting the world know that he is a Big Thief.

If you don’t like it, that is your fu-cking problem. You can go to Hell.

This Idiot called Biguyman aka Badadviser is a Criminal and a Cultist. I would keep Trolling him all over Nairaland whenever he says anything negative about MBA.

You can as well carry your own frustration to the office where you invested and never attempt to pass your frustration on my mention.

When you are free from your own frustrations, come to Nairaland to be an Adviser to Investors.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
BadAdviser:

You're still finding roi? Getting your capital back is the most complicated task so far.
They are people who terminated 3 months ago they are yet to get their capital grin wink
It's obvious maxwell is just buying time even Airsaylongcom is aware of that that's the reason he deactivated because he knows nairaland would come for his head.

Now 50nizzy and Dragonfire442 who deceived several people also are both no where to be found

Shut up your mouth

You useless cultist. Keep looking for the person that deceived you into cultism.

You better go and renounce cultism before it is too late for you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Pietr0: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your mouth and don’t be so stupid.

Your advice sounds so good to yourself and stupid people like you.

Give your advice to the Idiot that created the thread where you quoted me.

When a known fraudster and a cultist keeps repeating the same unfounded allegations against MBA and it’s staff, I would keep letting the world know that he is a Big Thief.

If you don’t like it, that is your fu-cking problem. You can go to Hell.

This Idiot called Biguyman aka Badadviser is a Criminal and a Cultist. I would keep Trolling him all over Nairaland whenever he says anything negative about MBA.

You can as well carry your own frustration to the office where you invested and never attempt to pass your frustration on my mention.

When you are free from your own frustrations, come to Nairaland to be an Adviser to Investors.

Nonsense.

Coming from a man using a female profile am not surprised how shallow you are. Oga find another handwork

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pietr0:

Coming from a man using a female profile am not surprised how shallow you are. Oga find another handwork

Keep fooling yourself trying to decode my Gender........ Idiot

Look at the mirror and call yourself a shallow minded beast for quoting me in the first place.

FYI, I don’t need a handwork. I am typing from my very profitable business premises.

Even if MBA run away with my Investment, I would not loose sleep unlike you that foolishly invested your life savings.

So carry your shallow frustrated life to MBA office and terminate your investment before you develop high blood pressure.

Mumu fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

Keep fooling yourself trying to decode my Gender........ Idiot

Look at the mirror and call yourself a shallow minded beast for quoting me in the first place.

FYI, I don’t need a handwork. I am typing from my very profitable business premises.

Even if MBA run away with my Investment, I would not loose sleep unlike you that foolishly invested your life savings.

So carry your shallow frustrated life to MBA office and terminate your investment before you develop high blood pressure.

Mumu fowl.
Noise maker shut up abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by sonofElElyon: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin

RedScorpion:
Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mukina 2

Seun

Thank you.
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
BadAdviser:

Noise maker shut up abeg.

Go and tell the leader of your useless cult to shut up.

Hand go touch you very soon. Mumu guyman.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

Go and tell the leader of your useless cult to shut up.

Hand go touch you very soon. Mumu guyman.
If to say your cheesy impotent husband dey service you you no go dey nl dey scratch toto up and down looking for young boys to useless their career
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
BadAdviser:

If to say your cheesy impotent husband dey service you you no go dey nl dey scratch toto up and down looking for young boys to useless their career

cheesy cheesy

See Mumu

You can tell that to your father that is not Impotent but he witnessed 7 Fulani herdsmen Vandalized the Toto of your Mum and Sisters right before his eyes.

That Encounter Frustrated your life and you became a beggar in Nairaland.

So go and look for someone to blame for your life problems....... not me

If not that your sisters have serious STD Infections, I would have asked you to send your sisters to my husband and see what my King would do to them in just one night stand.

But my King would never bang the itchy STD Infected pussy of your hoe sisters.

So say something else.......... you dirty cultist.

Go and wash that dirty boxers on your waist and stop going up and down Nairaland looking for MBA threads to talk trash.

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by dhensity: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

cheesy cheesy

See Mumu

You can tell that to your father that is not Impotent but he witnessed 7 Fulani herdsmen Vandalized the Toto of your Mum and Sisters right before his eyes.

That Encounter Frustrated your life and you became a beggar in Nairaland.

So go and look for someone to blame for your life problems....... not me

If not that your sisters have serious STD Infections, I would have asked you to send your sisters to my husband and see what my King would do to them in just one night stand.

But my King would never bang the itchy STD Infected pussy of your hoe sisters.

So say something else.......... you dirty cultist.

Go and wash that dirty boxers on your waist and stop going up and down Nairaland looking for MBA threads to talk trash.

Bla bla bla with your audio money. Young Man get sense. Reading your write up I figure you are just mouth no sense. So young man don’t just come online and feel because you are anonymous you can start insulting anyhow. If someone talk about an investment Company doing something wrong, It’s either you bring logical arguments or shut up boy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
dhensity:

Bla bla bla with your audio money. Young Man get sense. Reading your write up I figure you are just mouth no sense. So young man don’t just come online and feel because you are anonymous you can start insulting anyhow. If someone talk about an investment Company doing something wrong, It’s either you bring logical arguments or shut up boy

Shut up your gutter mouth and go sit down inside septic tank.

Look at this small Yoruba boy.

Who ask you to read my comment.... Mumu

The Audio money you say I have would take care of your Poverty stricken life for the next 20 years and change would still remain for you to buy sense.

Since you don’t know road to the office where you Invested, then you can continue your stupidity and cry blood Online about the peanut that you call Investment.

You are too dumb to articulate any Logical comment because if you are not, you would know that Nairaland is not the best place to cry about MBA and receive genuine answers.

So you better shut up your frustrated smelling mouth and get off my mention.....Idiot

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by dhensity: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your gutter mouth and go sit down inside septic tank.

Look at this small Yoruba boy.

Who ask you to read my comment.... Mumu

The Audio money you say I have would take care of your Poverty stricken life for the next 20 years and change would still remain for you to buy sense.

Since you don’t know road to the office where you Invested, then you can continue your stupidity and cry blood Online about the peanut that you call Investment.

You are too dumb to articulate any Logical comment because if you are not, you would know that Nairaland is not the best place to cry about MBA and receive genuine answers.

So you better shut up your frustrated smelling mouth and get off my mention.....Idiot

Lol See this Ode, me invest in MBA � Lol clown like say I no know say na Ponzi. See what I was saying Audio money. Go take care of your self first boy. You are nothing but an unrepentant buffoon now run along dawg. Entertain us with your stupidity and audioMoney.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2020
BadAdviser:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Can't you learn how to ignore, why must you respond to his or her comments?
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020
RedScorpion:

Are you talking about maxwell?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2020
dhensity:

Lol See this Ode, me invest in MBA � Lol clown like say I no know say na Ponzi. See what I was saying Audio money. Go take care of your self first boy. You are nothing but an unrepentant buffoon now run along dawg. Entertain us with your stupidity and audioMoney.

Shut up your gutter

See this confirm Ode from one dirty Afonja Bush.

So you are not even an Investor in the “Ponzi scheme” but you want to kill yourself about people’s money ?

You see how foolish and Stupid you are ?

This Mumu cannot even take risks and he is crying more than those that took risk.

Go and die........ You Idiotic Bastard.

Your village people have truly mine your senses for village sacrifices that is why you behave like your village masquerade on Nairaland monitoring what does not concern you.

I spend a tiny portion of what you call Audio money to dabble into high risk Investments like MBA. I do it without loosing sleep.

That is what you can never attempt in your poor pathetic life because even your village rats are better than you.

Go back to your village and entertain your village people with your foolishness, Mumuism and stupidity as a masquerade,

so that they can contribute money to you and rescue you from abject poverty and unending sorrows.

Idiotic Bastard with your ugly face.
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Are you talking about maxwell?

Face your front because I don’t sell Ogogoro.

Whenever you want Ogofi, all you see is Maxwell, Maxwell. MBA, MBA

Was it Maxwell and MBA that turned you into Ogogorofreak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ncredit – A Fast And Safe Cash / Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Earn Guaranteed Passive Income Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.