Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo (37200 Views)

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Harry81(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Propaganda grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Kyase:

Punch wan sell paper na
You lot will just sit in the comfort of wherever it is you're typing from and be yapping nonsense. No be dry season dem go even go far and about for greener pastures?

I was on the road yesterday, Ekiti precisely, and we noticed these underage fulani boys abandon their cattles and took to their heels. Turns out it was Amotekun they were running from as those ones were about to park their vehicle and approach them.

That was the first time I set my eyes on Amotekun and actually know they are working for real.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by johnnychuks(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
donbachi:
They should apply wisdom.not all herders are bad.
you are not serious, if it's ipob matter now you will know how to kill ur self on it.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by jrusky(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2020
donbachi:

Did you read the post at all? Read it again and just stop that your fear fear stunt ok.

When they are destroying farmland, beheading, raping and maimed people where is the fulani herds bastards wisdom

Pls face front abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by AregbeFufu: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2020
JayJohnson:

How can? How said that? Those guys are inconsequential, totally inconsequential!

In case you have concrete evidence they said that please let us know, sure those guys would not bother themselves with cowards who don't have a leader
Inconsequential keh?
Have you forgotten the people that infiltrated yoruba land during the Endsars protests and destroyed our Lagos? cheesy
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by sen8or(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Fulani-herdsmen during dry season?
Yes, their attacks during the dry season is even more heartbreaking. here they feed their herds with your produce that you are already imagining your profits and set the remaining on fire.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Omoslim26: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:
Amotekuns are being Amotekuned by fulani herdsmen on Yoruba soil .

cheesy grin cheesy grin

And dat gives you great joy

bcus you only live for tribal hate and bigotry

Men there are just too many useless folks on this forum of recent
just imagine how some nonsense animals have turned dis thread into a tribal war front
and any sane mind will wonder watin join this news with the rubbish wey people like dis nigga dey yarn

una no fit survive for one day if una no masturbate on this una childish bigotry

tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by LordsBattleAxe(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2020
donbachi:
did you read the post? The dude said they helped catch cattle rustlers too.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2020
RemoveKebab:
if lion dey yarn goat self wan join talk.

You better return the to coward shithole republic you come from and stop seeking refuge in Great SW we dont tolerate cowardance and stupidity here.

And like I said next time there wont be any arrests, it will be disappearance and all skulls will be mined with brutality. grin

We've noted down this comment on brutality against the fulanis and we would reciprocate the gesture when you finally carry out your threats

Keep this date
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Elvinci101: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Bragalane:

Were they slumbering in your father's house according to the report or you are just bitress the point that u is a lunatic as we all know on NL ?!

Another cursed Igbos on the loose exhibiting inherited foolishness like many of your kinsmen on NL.
Chai! See painment o....Mumu No go kee yourself on Tinubu matter o. When u die, you'll be buried like a goat.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Gabriel004:
Shut up. Are they not attacking you Igbos in your land?
Two of you are saying the same thing,if you cool down and read the statement,I know you have eye problem,let me translate for you.
He means that some hypocritical western people and their media,derives joy in planning evil for IPOB that does not harm people,but wants out of Nigerian,than fulani beardsmen that are killing people everywhere.Remind me who among them is the terrorist while the other is just a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by bamite(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
grin grin grin

Imhothep lzaa bambambiglo

Another gay lord spotted
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Tonitoniton(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2020
raker300:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-attack-amotekun-destroy-farms-in-ondo/

Fulani herdsmen having a field day in the west, some thing that can never happen in the north.

The WHOLE OF THE SOUTH NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by nasoeb: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Elvictor:

stop roping SE and SS together, we have cleared Herdsmen in Rivers State since January.

SE leaders are busy with 2023
bros i like your style. They keep thinking ss is like any other region in the country where these fulanis does anyhow. The record is in the public domain for everyone. There maybe skimishes of herdsmen rascality, but you will hardly hear of any death. And if any 1 ss is killed, more than 10 herdsmen will be killed. The truth is these herdsmen are afraid and cautious of ssners because we have the evil mind to end nigerias existence and chase fulani back into wilderness. Like i woke up yesterday morning to find out that my iron foot mesh i smented in front of my business has been dug off midnight. Trust ijaw-bonny boy i swear i for use saw on that fucking fulani guy that goes around stealing metals using cart. As usual they will call the fulani army to their rescue.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by nasoeb: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Elvictor:

stop roping SE and SS together, we have cleared Herdsmen in Rivers State since January.

SE leaders are busy with 2023
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Elvinci101:
[s]Hmmmm.........how are Amotekun sure they are Fulani Herdsmen? They should invite Tinubu, the Fulani asslicker and Jagaban of Borgu Land to ask them the question again; "Where are the cows". [/s]

Use your brain for once, don't keep it in the laterine line Llamidi Cownu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by GeneralPula: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Fake news..
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by nogragra: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Cattle must be sold to compensate farmers fully. simple and straight.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by orisa37: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
herdsmen-attack-amotekun-destroy-farms-in-ondo.

TO CHIEF ADELEYE AND CHIEF GANI ADAMS.

You see what I am saying. It's MAFA-MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI ASSOCIATION. It's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. THEY'RE DESPERATE AND NOW RESOLUTELY TESTING YOUR RESOLVE.

MAY GOD BE YOUR POWER, MIGHT AND HOPE IN THE NAME OF ODUDUWA ASE!!!
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Elvinci101: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
JayJohnson:

Use your brain for once, don't keep it in the laterine line Llamidi Cownu
He pain am enter body. Kikikiki.....Alagbe JAMIU.

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Kyase(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
You lot will just sit in the comfort of wherever it is you're typing from and be yapping nonsense. No be dry season dem go even go far and about for greener pastures?

I was on the road yesterday, Ekiti precisely, and we noticed these underage fulani boys abandon their cattles and took to their heels. Turns out it was Amotekun they were running from as those ones were about to park their vehicle and approach them.

That was the first time I set my eyes on Amotekun and actually know they are working for real.
Oga be calming down na.
You have made your point and we believe you.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by MENELIIK: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2020
princemillla:

Being sophisticated doesn't mean u should be ruthless to every issues. Read the article and understand that there was a rift to be settled befor issue went haywire

Osus dont have the intellectual capacity to reason, he wont understand you. Next time, just bash his flat skull he will get you better
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
grin grin keep lying to yourself, you want me to post videos of your mothers crying in the village that heardmen have chased them away from their home grin grin mind your lie o
Lie detector
I salute ooooo
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Bragalane:
Igbo hater like igbo live even themselves.
I laf at the foolishness with which many of u sic Igbo make senseless comment on NL.

another hater
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Adonisteve: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2020
traihit:
Seeing comments on this thread, there's nothing to find out about why Nigeria remains like this.

This two categories of people form majority of the Nigerian population:

1. Those who can't read and thus remain largely uninformed

2. Those who can read but never do so and thus, they have a very warped idea of reality.

Out of this two, the second category is worse Nairaland unfortunately has a lot of them.

I'm summary, reading won't kill you so read and if you can't, please don't comment so that we won't say you're foolish.
God bless you
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by RemoveKebab: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

We've noted down this comment on brutality against the fulanis and we would reciprocate the gesture when you finally carry out your threats

Keep this date
alright foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2020
RemoveKebab:
alright foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Your father top the list
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Omoslim26: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Awolowo being the most stupid leader in Yoruba history is a coward and a betrayal of a good course .

You see the main reason why i dont engage in this una mumu bigotry is bcus it makes people sound somewhat mentally deranged
just imagine wat you wrote judge yourself will any mentally stable mind write such
watin concern me With Awo watin

me i cant help your case oo
na smoothie,shawarma,chicken and chips, waist trainers,body shapers and sports belts me i dey sell i no dey treat mental case.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by mrkings84(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2020
NO COMMENT.
NA DEM DEM,..

HAUSA AND YURUBA ARE THE ONES RULING THE COUNTRY. THEY SHOULD ENJOY THEIR GOVERNANCE

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by atonement12: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Amotekun fake juju jacket couldn't save them from being molested by fulani herdsmen even on Yoruba soil .

Amotekun should be scrapped immediately
prince of IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by totit: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
Ipob one big idiotic family. Online power while Fulanis is reducing igbos their population in SE region. Keep focusing on Yoruba land, no focus on your own.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORigksZU1Qs

This is heartbreaking. Indeed, there was a country. So sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Electric Cable (Photo) / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.