Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid (432 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Infinix Hot 4 Pro User Come To My Aid So That Would Get Fake / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
My facebook account had been hacked today, and i have been extremely investing on it for the past seven years.
I tried using the phone number and email linked to the account but all to no avail.
Any contribution, so far it wil recover the account will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Pofgrace(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Check your email you'll find password change notification there click on it's not me link
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Nbotee(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sermmie:
My facebook account had been hacked today, and i have been extremely investing on it for the past seven years.
I tried using the phone number and email linked to the account but all to no avail.
Any contribution, so far it wil recover the account will be highly appreciated.

How was it hacked? Did U somehow give dem a Facebook reset code sent to ur line?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nbotee:

How was it hacked? Did U somehow give dem a Facebook reset code sent to ur line?
yes i wasn't aware that it was scammer, they totally disguise.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pofgrace:
Check your email you'll find password change notification there click on it's not me link
Ok sire, i will check that now
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Nbotee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sermmie:

yes i wasn't aware that it was scammer, they totally disguise.

U don fall hand b dat.. How dem take disguise? Forget d account and contact d ppl on ur list to beware of ur acct
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by mulerogold(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Crime news veryday.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pofgrace:
I have tried accessing the link but it wasn't goinh
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nbotee:

U don fall hand b dat.. How dem take disguise? Forget d account and contact d ppl on ur list to beware of ur acct
Thanks bro, initially I have done that. I am just seeking if there could be any solution. The account cost me many things before reaching that stage. I have pages of thousand likes there
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thanks everyone that contributed,
I have recovered the account through the email i linked and the people i added as my trustee. Facebook forwarded a code to each of my trustee which aided in recovering the account.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Pofgrace(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sermmie:
Thanks everyone that contributed,
I have recovered the account through the email i linked and the people i added as my trustee. Facebook forwarded a code to each of my trustee which aided in recovering the account.
congratulations to you for the battle won
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Sermmie: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pofgrace:
congratulations you for the battle won
Thanks bro, till the moment i was looking for solution, i never knew one can still recover his account without having access to his/her phone no or email.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J1 Available / Phone Accessories_jbl Pulse 4 The Only Bluetooth Speaker With Sound You Can See / Ten Simple Ways To Secure Your Bank Apps From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.