Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes (462 Views)

11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein / 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Albert Einstein (March 14, 1879 – 18 April 1955) was born in Germany. He was a renown scientist, a physicist to be precise. He was popularly known for the theory of relativity.

....Meanwhile, he had the challenge of not getting a teaching job after he acquired his diploma, so he accepted a position of technical assistant (Swiss Patent Officer).

“I would have found [a job] long ago if Weber had not played a dishonest game with me.”

Albert Einstein said the above statement when he asked Professor Heinrich Weber for a letter of recommendation, to secure academic positions that he applied to, but got turned down subsequently.
------
Brief history of Albert Einstein and his scientific / non-scientific researches
------
Quotes by Albert Einstein
An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.”
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Read more quotes from Albert Einstein, Chinua Achebe and other great thinkers.

1 Share

Re: History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes by Marshalees10(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Genius

1 Like

Re: History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes by Dayoebe(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2020
He was a genius. Probably a genie.
E=mc"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Latest Updated High Quality Exams Material / NUC Directs Universities To Open On The 18 Of January 2020 / Do This Term Paper And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.