Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Do You Think About This Deal? - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / What Do You Think About This Deal? (252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Deal? by DreamChaser1672: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2020
I am getting a UK used PS3 with one controller from a dealer for 29k. To PS3 enthusiasts, is that a good deal?

Abeg I need your inputs.
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2020
It sounds like a good deal. In fact, it sounds like a deal too good to be true, unless its the problematic PS3 fat that you are getting. How many games are you getting with the system and how many controllers?
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by DreamChaser1672: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
GabrielYulaw:
It sounds like a good deal. In fact, it sounds like a deal too good to be true, unless its the problematic PS3 fat that you are getting. How many games are you getting with the system and how many controllers?
Yes I am getting fat. Is fat that bad? That's what I can afford now, that's why. I just need a game I can use for the next 2-3 years. I chose the games that will come with it. GTA 5, blur, Spiderman and others sha.
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
DreamChaser1672:
Yes I am getting fat. Is fat that bad? That's what I can afford now, that's why. I just need a game I can use for the next 2-3 years. I chose the games that will come with it. GTA 5, blur, Spiderman and others sha.

Fat PS3 can be very problematic. Some of these fat game consoles come with a lot of issues, while others are problem-free. It would have been better to get a PS3 Slim or wait till next year when PS3, PS4 and XBox One prices go fall. You can buy your fat PS3, but be sure to get like 2-3 months warranty from the seller.
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by tivta(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Fat PS3 can be very problematic. Some of these fat game consoles come with a lot of issues, while others are problem-free. It would have been better to get a PS3 Slim or wait till next year when PS3, PS4 and XBox One prices go fall. You can buy your fat PS3, but be sure to get like 2-3 months warranty from the seller.

Why didn't you mention super slim? I think it is more durable
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
tivta:

Why didn't you mention super slim? I think it is more durable

Yeah. It is also more expensive than the slim and the OP is not exactly flush with cash
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by tivta(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=GabrielYulaw post=96941953]

Yeah. It is also more expensive than the slim and the OP is not exactly flush with cash[/quote

Ok. I was afraid the super slim has unknown issues.
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=tivta post=96951555][/quote]

It doesn't that I know of. But it's more expensive than the others.
Re: What Do You Think About This Deal? by tivta(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

It doesn't that I know of. But it's more expensive than the others.
ok.

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Slim For Sale / 1 Month Use Ps4 Pro Bought Brand New. Fifa 22, Call Of Duty Vanguard And / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.