Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Oh My God! Evil Things Pastors Do In Church With Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My God! Evil Things Pastors Do In Church With Women (427 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! Evil Things Pastors Do In Church With Women by 3Ebisco: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2020
People believe that Churches are a place of worship where people gather to communicate to their creator at all times. There are worshippers in most churches, both the young, the old, and every gender is present.

But in recent times, pastors are the ones who mislead the same people.

However, some fake pastors who are out to make it, by all means, have turned away from doing the right things, and they have started some acts that are causing worshippers to walk away from God.

Here are some bad acts some pastors do.

In the past, I have instances where some pastors are sleeping with church members. Some of the pastors manipulates their church members that if they sleep with them, they shall receive blessings and get cured; thus, this people will have no options but to do as this pastor wanted.

Another way is that some pastors can be seen touching the sensitive parts of their followers while praying for them.

This act is immoral, and it should be greatly condemned.

In other places, we have heard of pastors and church elders fighting over leadership in churches. You can find that some pastors prefer some people over others. Thus they will fight for those people who prefer to get top seats in those churches.

Another arising behavior is that some pastors exploit people by telling them to send them specific amounts of money to pray and do miracles. Let’s be against these Behaviors and help our churches to maintain their purity by helping to behave in manners that are required and encouraged in our churches.

The church’s roles of praying and repenting should always remain and remove the bad behaviours occurring in them anytime.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/oh-god-evil-things-pastors-church-women/

(1) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo And Zahra Declares Support For #endsars / Omah Lay And Tems Released|| Nigerians Reaction To Uganda Hosting Mtv Africa Awa / Tunde Ednut Once Made Sexual Advances To Tacha? Why Queent Titans Hate Tunde?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.