Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! (1251 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
1. He will never concede.

2. Joe Biden will steal the election but eventually will be removed. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be destroyed without violence.
3.Trump will be president again even if it was stolen and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just be broken down finally.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

8 Antichrist will first fall and rise.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
keep following.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by DtangShayne: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
You are an illiterate,if you read the Bible you will know the antichrist origin is not american, mumu ,moronnn�
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by branhampaul: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is garbage!

Every year, different conspiracy on who the antichrist would be.

In 2015, YouTube was inundated with Obama being the Anti-christ, and such was supported with Bible verses. Lol. Now it is Donald Trump?

I pity you. Fill your day with more productiveness, not these speculations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by branhampaul: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
DtangShayne:
You are an illiterate,if you read the Bible you will know the antichrist origin is not american, mumu ,moronnn�

Though I do not agree with the op,

But,

I believe that you are the illiterate here because you did not read completely what the op wrote before commenting.

The fact that you cannot pass a point without insulting further re-enforces my belief that you are the illiterate, and hence non-civil.

FYI, the op wrote when concluding:

7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by petra1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.

Sometimes similar thoughts come to me . Let's still be watching and praying
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by At10tion: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Unmhmmmmmmmn!!
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
ISREAL AND MOROCCO JUST SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY TODAY.................................................................................................BY TRUMP.Think am ooooooooooooooo.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by DtangShayne: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
branhampaul:

Though I do not agree with the op,

But,

I believe that you are the illiterate here because you did not read completely what the op wrote before commenting.

The fact that you cannot pass a point without insulting further re-enforces my belief that you are the illiterate, and hence non-civil.

FYI, the op wrote when concluding:

go to hell your opinion is not needed
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
DtangShayne:
angry DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by DtangShayne: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
angry DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.
ok Bro
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by oladipo81606: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
ISREAL AND MOROCCO JUST SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY TODAY.................................................................................................BY TRUMP.Think am ooooooooooooooo.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol.. Confused religious dingbats...

1 Like

Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2020
cool
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by obonujoker(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Lol...

Trump actually behaves like an Antichrist, because of his mouth (He's someone who can speak great things), however let's apply caution in our respective opinions and enlightenment.
As for me though, my only prayer is to be able to stand and say I'm an overcome in the Lord Jesus at the blast of the trumpet, at the end of tribulation!

Amen
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by iluvMAMAV: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Goddess here said that trump is working for the N.W.O satanic coy managed by the Jewish ,so what you saw isn't an Antichrist but a one government Satan schemer
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by branhampaul: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
DtangShayne:

May you become enlightened and civil someday.

gracias.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by knews: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.

Oga Wetin u smoke

1 Like

Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by DtangShayne: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
branhampaul:

May you become enlightened and civil someday.

gracias.
go to hell
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orisa37: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2020
MAY THE WILL OF GOD BE MANIFEST IN NIGERIA AND IN THE U.S SOON IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by helinues: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Very beautiful gibberish

1 Like

Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by tobechi74: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Your prophesy differ from TB Joshua.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by KBdownloads(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2020
werey re o
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
KBdownloads:
werey re o
pele oh,iwo ti o kin se were.se ara e ya?So many fustrated souls on nairaland always looking for ways to vent their woes,financial,marital issues on somebody else.And u always come here giving out your account number begging for money on nairaland.The Lord will smite you.I made my references from the Bible.I may be wrong but why do u chose to call your generations born and unborn werey?
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by KBdownloads(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
zimmaking:
pele oh,iwo ti o kin se were.se ara e ya?So many fustrated souls on nairaland always looking for ways to vent their woes,financial,marital issues on somebody else.And u always come here giving out your account number begging for money on nairaland.The Lord will smite you.I made my references from the Bible.I may be wrong but why do u chose to call your generations born and unborn werey?

Haha so na my comment pain you pass? cheesy sorry o, and tell your murderous Lord I'm in my house waiting for him to come and smite me grin oponu
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2021
zimmaking:
2. Joe Biden will steal the election but eventually will be removed. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court/electors or anyhow sha.

LETZ KEEP WATCHING BRETHREN.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 4:27am On Feb 14, 2021
TGTGS-THANK GOD THE GREAT SHEPHERD. IJN AMEN.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 5:05am On Feb 14, 2021
AND SO MACBAN, MIYETTI ALLAH CATTLE BREEDERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA IS AFTER ALL AN OVER BLOATED AND OVER AMBITIOUS RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY MOVEMENT, A FAILURE, INVADERS FROM FUTA DJALON AND SATANIC DISPLAY OF NW CULTIC ARROGANCE.

THEY MIGHT HAVE DEVASTATED THE NE, BUT WHAT DO THEY TAKE THE SW SE SS AND CS FOR? SLAVE POSSESSIONS?

ALL THESE IN NIGERIA ONLY? THIS IS ABSOLUTE DEMENTIA IN HIGHEST PLACES.

THE NASS MUST DO THE REPAIR FAST
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 5:17am On Feb 14, 2021
JUST BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ON HIS THRONES.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Let us focus on World Progress and not Personalities.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2021
He is a FULANI HERDSMAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year / Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.