Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Freestanding Bathtubs: A Luxurious Bath Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freestanding Bathtubs: A Luxurious Bath Experience (191 Views)

What Are Some Tips For The Proper Installation Of Bathtubs Purchased For Sale / New Design: Luxurious 4 Bedroom Duplex Design For A Plot Of Land / Left Over Acrylic Sheets From Making Bathtubs For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freestanding Bathtubs: A Luxurious Bath Experience by wovengoldindia: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Freestanding bathtub can be installed in any way you want. You can apply it directly to the floor or place it high for a dramatic effect on your bathroom. It can also be the centerpiece of your bathroom. Under the tub are freestanding bathtubs with steels that come in various designs. There are claw legs, angled braces and many more. There is always a freestanding bathtub style to complement your bathroom setting. If your bathroom is not very small, you can install your freestanding tub in the corner. By doing this, the room becomes more spacious as the blockage in the center decreases.
Re: Freestanding Bathtubs: A Luxurious Bath Experience by FacelessStuart: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
This type of bathtub is very popular now. I like the way it looks in a bathroom. How much does it cost? Due to the lockdown, I have some extra time now, so I decided to renovate my house as I never had time for that. I have two bathrooms. This company helped me with one of them, but the other one looks ridiculous. I want to replace everything there.

(1) (Reply)

Ig Acc For Sale / Jake Adebayo’s Services Platform Skillpatron Expands To Kenya / How Do I Fix My Roku Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.