Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School (3821 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Nomorelove: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
I saw a thread about BBC Pidgin asking people if they have been sexually harassed while in boarding school and so, I decided to share my story.

I went to a Federal Government College (Boarding) and there were rumours of gay guys but I was surprised because I couldn't imagine a guy with another guy... So gross. There was this senior in my block then, we were in the same house also and though he was very friendly, I had no idea what he was capable of. He was really playful, funny and not wicked at all probably because he wasn't so tall though he has a good body physique because he usually does weight lifting.

One fateful day, I was with my best friend in the hallway as we just came back from the dinning hall after having dinner and it was almost time for night prep but we were so lazy and wanted to skip it that night (lol) not knowing what was about to happen. In boarding school, the only way to skip night prep is either to go for jungle or act like you're sick or stay with a senior but we couldn't do any of the first two so we had to plead with senior James (not real name) to allow us stay with him so that other seniors won't chew us for skipping night prep so he agreed.

While we were with senior James laying on his bed (nobody else was there in the hall... We were all alone with him), he began telling us about how he misses his twin sister and all that. We were like "Eyah" and all. Suddenly, he started shifting closer to me because I was in the middle of the bed while he was at the right hand side and my friend was by the left. Senior James suddenly jumped on me and my so called "best friend" ran away and left me fighting to escape but senior James was too strong because of his body so he overpowered me and used one hand to hold both my hands then he unzipped his trousers and pulled down mine aggressively, it was like a nightmare to me really and I was helpless at that time. His penis was already charged and he placed it on mine... That was the most irritating moment of my life and immediately he did that, I gathered strength from nowhere and was able to break free from his grip so I used my elbow to hit him hard on his face then ran away, looking for my friend.

I told my friend that left me all alone what happened and he was just laughing like a fool, it got me mad because he was meant to help me but instead he ran away. I accepted what happened that night and never told anyone aside my best friend who knew so I decided to keep it to myself else I'll become a laughing stock to the whole school if word gets out. The next day, I went to meet senior James and he tried to act as if nothing happened but I told him I'm not a fool and I know he tried to rape me that was when he tried to shut me up then I told him I'll keep quiet only if he agrees to my conditions.

He was devastated because he knew I would blackmail him till he leaves the school. I told him that from now henceforth, whenever any senior wants to chew (that's how we said it instead of flog) me, he'll have to come and save me and also, whenever I need money or provision, I'll use his own. He was reluctant at first but I made him realise I'm serious and even took a duplicate of his locker key so I had access to his entire provision and money till I left the boarding house because I became wanted (laughs) by every senior in school due to my stubbornness sha.

That may not have been the smartest decision but at least, it saved me from being stigmatized throughout my stay in the boarding school.
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Fahdiga1: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Disgusting. all this gay people are mentally ill. to even think about it makes me wanna throw up. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by victor2fresh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
This gay thing i keep wondering if it's just a natural thing or people just willingly learn the practice and why on earth will a man wanna rape another man, why on earth do men rape at all..everything sounds so crazy to me !

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by meobizy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
So your story was so special that it needed a thread of its own? Mscheew. Yet Nigerians wonder why they fail exams.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Nomorelove: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
So your story was so special that it needed a thread of its own? Mscheew. Yet Nigerians wonder why they fail exams.
No... I would have posted it on your head. Dullard

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by edoairways: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
victor2fresh:
This gay thing i keep wondering if it's just a natural thing or people just willingly learn the practice and why on earth will a man wanna rape another man, why on earth do men rape at all..everything sounds so crazy to me !
Similar way lesbians do

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by emilfischer(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
So sorry you had to experience this....
Affordable UK used laptop Brand: Hp Model : Stream Storage: 32gb ssd RAM: 2gb Processor: intel celeron Size: 11.6 inches Wireless network: Available Ports: usb Supported memory: sdxc, sdhc, mmc Operating system: wins10 Charger Free installations Warranty Very strong battery
Free delivery in Lagos; Pay on delivery

Price: 60k

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by SEGLIZ: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
your paragraph five shows your friend knew something about it or knew before hand the way he laughed it off.
this same betray the truth about the whole story. the sixth and seventh paragraph don't sound real.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Freestainworld(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
have been approached by gays several times, and I dealt with them several times.
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Istand4justice: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Roon9(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2020
SEGLIZ:
your paragraph five shows your friend knew something about it or knew before hand the way he laughed it off.
this same betray the truth about the whole story. the sixth and seventh paragraph don't sound real.

The guy succeeded. Op is in denial

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by tarantino1: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Early 2015 for Hall 3 Uniben, one guy go the flyover go sleep - na normal thing there for night, some dey do night browsing, some dey read, some dey sleep.

Na so one gay guy pull the guy boxers ( I no know the kind sleep this bros dey sleep), begin give am for nyash.

Next thing wey happen the sleeping guy wake up, begin choke the gay guy, the gay Kon begin shout for help. When people come, there first rush the guy wey dey choke am, before the guy come shout 'the guy dey burst my yansh, see blood'.

O boy see how boys descend on the gay guy ehn with correct beating, na security people save e life that night.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by muller101(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Op tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by projectreserve2: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Thank God you weren't rapped grin
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Just123: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
tarantino1:
Early 2015 for Hall 3 Uniben, one guy go the flyover go sleep - na normal thing there for night, some dey do night browsing, some dey read, some dey sleep.

Na so one gay guy pull the guy boxers ( I no know the kind sleep this bros dey sleep), begin give am for nyash.

Next thing wey happen the sleeping guy wake up, begin choke the gay guy, the gay Kon begin shout for help. When people come, there first rush the guy wey dey choke am, before the guy come shout 'the guy dey burst my yansh, see blood'.

O boy see how boys descend on the gay guy ehn with correct beating, na security people save e life that night.

Hall 3 na the hostel to stay but things they happen sha.
2018 one gay guy for block E give one of his roommate that was sleeping Mouth Gig when the guy wake up no be small thing oo. I hear say they later rusticate the guy.
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Dracking(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Rubbish someone attempted to rape you and you kept quiet... Fast forward now when senior James blow you go come online they type thrash. Fake story
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Twelfthman: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol good for the gay guy, They disgust me. I always say this and will say it again. May all gays and lesbians burn in hell

tarantino1:

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Twelfthman: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
The guy for arrange better beating for am before dem rusticate am

Just123:

2018 one gay guy for block E give one of his roommate that was sleeping Mouth Gig when the guy wake up no be small thing oo. I hear say they later rusticate the guy.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by OnyinGod: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nomorelove:

No... I would have posted it on your head. Dullard
���
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by angelfallz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nomorelove, Fahdiga1, victor2fresh Now i want to make something clear first. Homosexuality is not normal and i have always preached against it.

Nomorelove you never stated if this secondary was mixed or single sex, you also did not state your class and the class of the senior.

However, in a single sex boarding secondary school setting, you would have those students who are not homosexuals per se. Konji na bastard, and since there are no girls around these sort of senior students now pounce on junior students, mostly JS1 and JS2.

Also, you have the seniors who themselves were raped when they were juniors or engaged in homosexual acts with a senior(school father/mother), who are now returning the favour now that they are seniors.

Now the last group i wish to identify are Some seniors who were either raped when they were juniors or they were like some kind of prostitute for seniors(ie they were always being used for sex by seniors). Remember, i said these juniors are mostly JS1 and JS2.
In JS1 a person may not yet be ready for sex ie the person could be 9 or 10yrs old. Now imagine that students first taste of sexual activity being an homosexual act, and that student being used as a sex slave. It is quite possible for such a student to grow up thinking homosexuality is normal.

Note: I identified 3 groups. the first group are just looking for release of sexual tension(konji na bastard)
the second group are just doing it since it was done to them(this can also be said for bullying)
the third group are the actual homosexuals(through no fault of their own)

So which group do you think senior James belong to?

Nomorelove:
I saw a thread about BBC Pidgin asking people if they have been sexually harassed while in boarding school and so, I decided to share my story.

I went to a Federal Government College (Boarding) and there were rumours of gay guys but I was surprised because I couldn't imagine a guy with another guy... So gross. There was this senior in my block then, we were in the same house also and though he was very friendly, I had no idea what he was capable of. He was really playful, funny and not wicked at all probably because he wasn't so tall though he has a good body physique because he usually does weight lifting.

One fateful day, I was with my best friend in the hallway as we just came back from the dinning hall after having dinner and it was almost time for night prep but we were so lazy and wanted to skip it that night (lol) not knowing what was about to happen. In boarding school, the only way to skip night prep is either to go for jungle or act like you're sick or stay with a senior but we couldn't do any of the first two so we had to plead with senior James (not real name) to allow us stay with him so that other seniors won't chew us for skipping night prep so he agreed.

While we were with senior James laying on his bed (nobody else was there in the hall... We were all alone with him), he began telling us about how he misses his twin sister and all that. We were like "Eyah" and all. Suddenly, he started shifting closer to me because I was in the middle of the bed while he was at the right hand side and my friend was by the left. Senior James suddenly jumped on me and my so called "best friend" ran away and left me fighting to escape but senior James was too strong because of his body so he overpowered me and used one hand to hold both my hands then he unzipped his trousers and pulled down mine aggressively, it was like a nightmare to me really and I was helpless at that time. His penis was already charged and he placed it on mine... That was the most irritating moment of my life and immediately he did that, I gathered strength from nowhere and was able to break free from his grip so I used my elbow to hit him hard on his face then ran away, looking for my friend.

I told my friend that left me all alone what happened and he was just laughing like a fool, it got me mad because he was meant to help me but instead he ran away. I accepted what happened that night and never told anyone aside my best friend who knew so I decided to keep it to myself else I'll become a laughing stock to the whole school if word gets out. The next day, I went to meet senior James and he tried to act as if nothing happened but I told him I'm not a fool and I know he tried to rape me that was when he tried to shut me up then I told him I'll keep quiet only if he agrees to my conditions.

He was devastated because he knew I would blackmail him till he leaves the school. I told him that from now henceforth, whenever any senior wants to chew (that's how we said it instead of flog) me, he'll have to come and save me and also, whenever I need money or provision, I'll use his own. He was reluctant at first but I made him realise I'm serious and even took a duplicate of his locker key so I had access to his entire provision and money till I left the boarding house because I became wanted (laughs) by every senior in school due to my stubbornness sha.

That may not have been the smartest decision but at least, it saved me from being stigmatized throughout my stay in the boarding school.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by angelfallz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dracking:
Rubbish someone attempted to rape you and you kept quiet... Fast forward now when senior James blow you go come online they type thrash. Fake story

Men and women are not the same and don't act the same.
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by jimmychang: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
tarantino1:

grin grin grin...for uniben I nor hear am oh!...I be dey hall 4

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by tarantino1: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just123:

grin

Na block E I dey o. I stay there 1 year+ before I go off k from 2015 to 16
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by tarantino1: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
jimmychang:

grin grin grin...for uniben I nor hear am oh!...I be dey hall 4

Na there o lol
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by jimmychang: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just123:

I hear of that one sha grin grin grin grin...na so the guy lips dey sexy
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Dracking(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Men and women are not the same and don't act the same.
that does not justify stupidity
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Alexaonfleek: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
angelfallz:
Nomorelove, Fahdiga1, victor2fresh Now i want to make something clear first. Homosexuality is not normal and i have always preached against it.

Nomorelove you never stated if this secondary was mixed or single sex, you also did not state your class and the class of the senior.

However, in a [/b]single sex[b] boarding secondary school setting, you would have those students who are not homosexuals per se. Konji na bastard, and since there are no girls around these sort of senior students now pounce on junior students, mostly JS1 and JS2.

Also, you have the seniors who themselves were raped when they were juniors or engaged in homosexual acts with a senior(school father/mother), who are now returning the favour now that they are seniors.

Now the last group i wish to identify are Some seniors who were either raped when they were juniors or they were like some kind of prostitute for seniors(ie they were always being used for sex by seniors). Remember, i said these juniors are mostly JS1 and JS2.
In JS1 a person may not yet be ready for sex ie the person could be 9 or 10yrs old. Now imagine that students first taste of sexual activity being an homosexual act, and that student being used as a sex slave. It is quite possible for such a student to grow up thinking homosexuality is normal.

Note: I identified 3 groups. the first group are just looking for release of sexual tension(konji na bastard)
the second group are just doing it since it was done to them(this can also be said for bullying)
the third group are the actual homosexuals(through no fault of their own)

So which group do you think senior James belong to?

Also happens in coeducational boarding schools
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by angelfallz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Also happens in coeducational boarding schools

What are coeducational boarding schools?
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Alexaonfleek: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
angelfallz:

What are coeducational boarding schools?
Boarding schools with male and female.
I went to one....there were still stories of homosexuality there in boys hostels.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by angelfallz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Boarding schools with male and female.
I went to one....there were still stories of homosexuality there in boys hostels.

Those ones are sick. Maybe they started it from home
Re: How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School by Alexaonfleek: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Those ones are sick. Maybe they started it from home
lol.
But seriously I don't even know why this whole saga is coming up again.
A lot of people have moved on from the whole experience and the few people that wanted to turn gay eventually turned gay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professional Exams For An Economics Graduate / Unilorin Post-ume Registration 2012-2013 / Direct Entry Admission Into The Faculty Of Law, University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.