Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 (33182 Views)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / Defence Minister, Buratai, Others Go Into Isolation As GOC Dies / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by kadiri3(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
SAM1979:
Was he the commander in charge that deployed the military at Obigbo, Rivers State? I weep not for him. Too many were killed in Obigbo by the military after he deployed soldiers there in partnership with Gov Wike. What a Man sow, so shall he reap. It is just 2 months ago, the killings in Obigbo happened.
he's the one

1 Like

Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by tutudesz: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
kadiri3:
all na scam
Death na scam too undecided
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Maski87: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na Jazz,from village people, corona is not in Nigeria
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by mamaluwe22(f): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bilec:
And his mother died early this year.The final burial rite is slated for this month with invitation sent out and medical check-up for people in his community.
. He did the ceremony few weeks ago and now he's dead. Hmmmm
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
mamaafrik:
Am i the only one discouraged by this news,death will just missfire

No be lie !
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by efighter: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xucxex1997:
The man never talk wetin kill am
As far as I'm concerned Covid19 na wash for Nigeria
Do u know what corona virus is, even the whites themselves it took them time to curtail it .
Who maintains social distancing in Nigeria ?
Who wears mask always when he/she is outside in Nigeria ?
If corona virus enter Nigeria we for feel the effect pass Europeans and Americans
Peace!!!

This is the definition of illiteracy
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Ekeseges(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Coro is still much around.let those who have ears hear
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by DWJOBScom(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
tutudesz:

When and where the infection took place is unknown

Here in Nigeria!
infact people call it common cold not knowing its the virus.
You can't smell and taste and you are still moving around without a mask plus the fever
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Anchuna: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Do u know what corona virus is, even the whites themselves it took them time to curtail it .
If corona virus enter Nigeria we for feel the effect pass Europeans and Americans
Peace!!!
Coronavirus is real, still circulating and killing people. If you doubt, you will only be aiding in spreading this highly contagious and deadly disease.

Please play your part well and stop the spread.

1 Like

Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Tinsim: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Chai may his soul rest in peace.

For your crayfish, river catfish, prawn, crocker fish and food stuffs call or WhatsApp 08060731964
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by brightleave(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Peace!!!
sorry guy. I no gree dis one. I know the effect here in Nigeria when I was diagnosed of it in Warri. Just pray make e no see u.

1 Like

Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by afube: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
kadiri3:
he's the one

do not touch God's annointed.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by tutudesz: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
DWJOBScom:

Here in Nigeria!
infact people call it common cold not knowing its the virus.
You can't smell and taste and you are still moving around without a mask plus the fever
That why it's very dangerous to move in public without facemask, because someone can mistake corona for common cold.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by folashade61707: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rest in Peace Egbon. A fine Soldier.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by EMMY76: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Karma at work undecided he has gone to meet all the dead victims of obigbo they unjustly massacred.

1 Like

Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by prof800(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gosh!
GOC is gone!
Why do the good ones die so soon?

This man was kind to a fault.

You cannot know he was the GOC. Met him at Ikeja last year when he was still in Lagos.
So down to earth, friendly, nice, jovial and generous. He can give you anything within his power; just ask.
When he's around, you will see the way soldiers are always happy and free. He will not let soldiers harass civilians.

I'm short of words.
A man so tall and gallant that I used to envy his stature.
GOC was a real soldier.

Lord bless his soul.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Femuel(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
References:
https://www.nairaland.com/6306780/army-cancels-conference-senior-officer

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-army-goc-6th-division-dies-of-covid-19/

the media lies alot.. this man wasn't killed by corona virus complications... believe the media at your own risk
that man was my uncle from ayetoro gbede and an healthy man at that, what i know is that the truth will be revealed sooner or later and the judgment of God shall fall on who so ever is behind this.. amen
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Ezmans: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
tutudesz:
Nigerians should be cautious in public, wear your facemask and maintain social distance.
fake news
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by foreshore(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by juman(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Military was the worst thing ever happened to nigeria. Very corrupt.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by sameks08(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
is only in naija dat one will die and they tag him one thing withdrawn proper checkup . how do you know that is coro dat killed him even when you are not doctor. naija which way
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by tutudesz: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ezmans:
fake news
The death or the virus undecided
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by airoport: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
techmo:
Let them fast track the vaccines
You go take am
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by bigcasava1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok he sent his useless zombies to kill Igbos in pH and now death has visited him.

1 Like

Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by suremanpatriot: 4:41am On Dec 11, 2020
a whole major gen fell to corona with his retinue of security and batallions mak una fear God ooo!especially these evil greedy politicians stealin this nation dry.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Bahamas95(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2020
tutudesz:
Nigerians should be cautious in public, wear your facemask and maintain social distance.
I take this as sarcasm.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Yankiss:
Hmmm, such a highly placed officer. My take is that covid-19 is still circulating at the top, among travelers and receivers of international personalities. It's too early to let our guards down. May God Almighty repose the soul of the departed and grant the family the strength to bear the loss.

I doubt if that is the cause.
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by tutudesz: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Bahamas95:
I take this as sarcasm.
Sarcasm undecided we should prevent the second wave from happening by wearing facemask
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Nwaotu10(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Rest in piss, General!
Re: Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 by Bahamas95(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
tutudesz:

Sarcasm undecided we should prevent the second wave from happening by wearing facemask

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) / “Former Gangster” Shares Incredible Transformation Pictures Of Himself. / Muhammadu Buhari Hospital Kano Records First Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.