Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This (1906 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This by athenswonders: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Have you all noticed that whenever a travelling topic is raised to whatever countries people always discourage these countries from the comments.... Oh! You haven't noticed right!

Okay, go back to travelling thread and check all topics... You will always see people disputing those countries.. Worst is, the country they are aren't better but they never come back to 9ja..

Even if you mention canada, australia, NewZealand anywhere... People go still mouth spoil am.

Lesson: Take your actions and don't depend on what people say or think here... You can never get a perfect testimony because true true nor be every body d thing favour.

13 Likes

Re: For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This by Kinkykinky: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This by EmmySparky(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2020
True talk my bro..the thing just dey like that...
Re: For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This by 1manuel(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
True talk
Re: For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This by YorubaMod(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
1000 likes 4 you bro, bad belle full for 9ja, destiny killers nko: na tory for another day.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This by Postboiswag(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2020
I swear
U are right

(1) (Reply)

Dad Studied In America, Now Regretting Why He Didn't Stay Back! / Pls How Do I Get A Receipt After Paying Tuition Fee With Form A / Pls Can Body Help To Tell Me If I Can Get A Direct Flight From Lagos To Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.