Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Just A Bit Of Humour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just A Bit Of Humour (785 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / A Lil Bit Of Sunshine And England Strips neked! / Who Has The Worst Sense Of Humour In The Joke Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Bit Of Humour by ARareGem(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
The Most Embarrassing Day of My Life

A friend coaxed me into singing in an end of year party at my school. I mistakenly obliged even though I was unprepared. I was to sing “Irreplaceable” by Beyonce.

It’s not like I hadn’t sang in public before but, my heart was in my throat so I started shaky. I went through the 1st verse, sang the chorus, (some students were nodding their heads, singing with me) and then it was time for the 2nd verse, but it completely eluded me.

I turned back to look at the instrumentalists (thank God) the pianists performance started going south. I took the opportunity to walk down the stage and went behind the instrumentalists. I could feel people’s eyes on me. It took an unforeseen force to drag me back to my seat.

I wished someone could have covered me with some thick black cloak so I could vanish into thin air or maybe go back in time. It was while I was on my seat that the 2nd verse came back to me.

Years have gone by, but I still cringe inside anytime I hear that song.

Are you brave enough to share ur most embarrassing experience? smiley
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by OmoFyne: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by yinkalink(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2011
Cant remember any 4 now.
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by ARareGem(f): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
R u sure? wink
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by StudioCFR(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2011
stale
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by ARareGem(f): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^ Is that your first name?
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by yinkalink(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lol.
Re: Just A Bit Of Humour by StudioCFR(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Nairaland And Twitter / The Job / Taribo West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.