Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls (636 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by ptoall1000: 5:57am On Dec 11, 2020
What can one take to stay hard and last long in bed?
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by Ajax99(m): 5:59am On Dec 11, 2020
cool
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Water piapia.
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by Baiser(m): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2020
ptoall1000:

Watermelon.... Eat it, then Chew the seed 3 hours before your girl comes.

Now during the act.....
*Start slow
*Rub her clit gently or roughly depends on how she want it.
*Relax, breathe... Make conscious controlled breaths.
*If you feel like cumming, stop, pull out and rub her clit.
Then continue if you calm down.

Make sure you come back to thank me.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by sainty2k3(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Just do your own and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by coolsegun2002: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2020
ptoall1000:

Oga ...no kill urself ooo...people are dying just because they want to last long...already sex is a heart racing activity....don’t add anything else’s to make ur heart race faster than it should....

1 Like

Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by illicit(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Always eat Banana or plaintain few hours before the do....
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2020
go and get hausa medicine (magani burantashi)
You will come here and thank me later.
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by legacystore: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Ur ancestors are calling you

No do pass ur self there is no prize
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by ptoall1000: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2020
I don't mean drugs or medicines o. I can't even take it. I mean fruits, vegetables or any natural thing
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by ptoall1000: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
go and get hausa medicine (magani burantashi)

You will come here and thank me later.

Is it natural medicine
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2020
ptoall1000:

Is it natural medicine
yeah more like herbal
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by malomo26582: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2020
: go and get hausa medicine (magani burantashi) You will come here and thank me later.Is it natural medicine
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by ptoall1000: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
yeah more like herbal

Ok. I LL check it out
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
sainty2k3:
Just do your own and leave the rest.
simple
Re: What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls by ABOVEDELAW: 4:15am On Dec 13, 2020
HE WHO FIGHTS TODAY AND LIVES , FIGHTS TOMORROW. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SATISFY A WOMAN SEXUALLY, JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE THE REST.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Processing & Preserving Yam For Yam Flour Production / Days Of The Week In Yoruba / Just For 60K ( URGENT SALES )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.