Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

See Why Over 3500 Student Called Rewrite Uniben Post UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Why Over 3500 Student Called Rewrite Uniben Post UTME (159 Views)

CU Student Called Out By Her Friends For Staging Her Kidnap To Meet Her Lover / .:What Is A Graduating Student Called?:. / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Over 3500 Student Called Rewrite Uniben Post UTME by gistongist: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2020
3,500 candidates, who sat the post- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) may have to resit the examination or risk missing their admissions.

The university had in a text message urged candidates across the country to return to the university and retake the test following the collapse of the institution’s internet servers.

The message read “If you know anyone that wrote the post-UTME examination on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at the ICT Hall, UGBOWO, tell the person to come back for the test.

“UNIBEN server failed applicants that wrote at 9:00 a.m and 10.30 a.m. Authorities have tried their best to call some students but their phones were off. Tell your loved ones”.

Also, a statement issued by the institution’s Public Relations Officer (PRO), Benedicta Ehanire, said there was no cause for alarm following the technical hitches.
source:https://gistongist.com/see-why-over-3500-student-called-rewrite-uniben-post-utme/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Recent Whatsapp Ban / Obtain A Dual Qualification With M.SC International Management & MBA @ Geneva / Many Graduates In Nigeria Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.