Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School (1153 Views)

Suggest An European school / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / Best European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by JagaJaga1: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2011
I want to send 50euros (application fee) to a polish university. I will like to know if this is possible because GT bank told me that they have a policy of sending a minimum of 100 dollars therefore my transfer can't go through because the application fee is not up to 100dollars. I don't know what to do next because there is no other means of payment to the school. Can SOMEONE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by snowdrops(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2011
dont you have any contact in europe or the west that can make an online payment eg via their wensite?
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by kaffy4tope(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2011
Hello, please share the name of the school to fellow N.Landers, lets benefit from you.
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by snowdrops(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2011
this is called taking your opportunity cheesy

Anyway nothing wrong in letting us know the name of the school.
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by JagaJaga1: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2011
The name of the school is university of wroclaw and i need to include a proof of payment in my application file
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by kaffy4tope(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
OK, Thanks for the info, you can pay at Zenith Bank i guess and you can also ask from the university on how you can do it.
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by kaffy4tope(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hello once again, i am also interested in the program, meanwhile is TOEFL certificate compulsory and hw much is their school fees?
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by Davedavy: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
Jaga Jaga:

I want to send 50euros (application fee) to a polish university. I will like to know if this is possible because GT bank told me that they have a policy of sending a minimum of 100 dollars therefore my transfer can't go through because the application fee is not up to 100dollars. I don't know what to do next because there is no other means of payment to the school. Can SOMEONE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO

You should be able to do this with a domiciliary account,check other banks with such account,it shouldn't be a problem.
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by dellnet: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
Jaga Jaga:

I think your best bet will be to mail travelers cheque of EUR50 to them.
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by JagaJaga1: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
@Dave Davy Most banks require a time interval of about 3-6 months b4 u can be able to do a transfer of funds

@dell they require a proof of payment which i need to upload on their website
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by Davedavy: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2011
Jaga Jaga:

@Dave Davy  Most banks require a time interval of about 3-6 months b4 u can be able to do a transfer of funds.

Really!! na waooo!! things don change for that country oo ,i remember i opened dom account with UBA way back in 2006 and was able to do a transfer the next day
Re: How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School by horny4u(f): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2011
Its next day transfer.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Invitation Letter / Lufthansa - Big Discount On Flights Around The Whole World! / Visa Application: Top 10 Most Bizarre Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.