Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How I Bought A Land With #10,000 Every Month - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Bought A Land With #10,000 Every Month (430 Views)

Electricity Tariff: I Bought A Unit Of Electricity At 54 Naira In Abuja(photo)) / "10 Years After Leaving Home, I Bought A House" - Ghanaian Lady / Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Bought A Land With #10,000 Every Month by Kazrem(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
I finished the payment of my land a week ago using the power of 10k.

I know this is not what people usually share in public place but I will share mine so you will see the possibility.⁣

Last year December I saw the opportunity to buy a plot of land at Owode at 250k. The payment plan was 20k per month for a plot and 10k per month for half a plot.⁣

I am someone who doesn't sleep on opportunities. I have read somewhere that when you are shown an opportunity, even if you don't understand it, say yes to it and then take your time to understand it. I picked up the form immediately at #5,000. It was after then that I knew I had to start paying immediately. ⁣

I did have a land before I saw this but I wanted to have more. You know, having plenty things gives you freedom.

As at the time I signed up for the land scheme, I had no faint idea where I would be getting the 10k every month. Experience had thought me that when you are committed to a thing, ways will show up.⁣

I paid for the first month and since then, I have always paid every month. Today, the land is mine and I am going for allocation this weekend.⁣

Now, the irony is that if I hadn't done this, I would have spent the monies on another thing that I probably may not even remember today.

My dear teacher, if you earn at least 20k, I tell you that you can do this. You cannot do a full plot but you can do a half plot. 10k every month and 15k on the last month. And what stops you from doing 20k a month if you earn up to 40k every month?⁣

Get the form at #5,000 now and go for site visit this weekend. Pay into the account details below. Send proof of payment to me via WhatsApp on 07030340696. ⁣

Ashimolowo Ademuyiwa UBA 2065601068

OR

Mabysgold GTB Account 0051160383

You too can be a landlord despite your small salary.⁣

Re: How I Bought A Land With #10,000 Every Month by Kazrem(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mabysgold Gardens Owode is⁣

� 1 hour 40mins � drive from Egbeda, Lagos.⁣

Cost of Transportation is 300naira to Oju Ore from Egbeda. 250naira from Oju Ore to Owode. 200naira Okada from Owode Roundabout to the Estate Community⁣

� 50 minutes drive from Bishop David Oyedepo's Cannan Land in Ota. Cost of Transportation is 200naira to Owode and ⁣

� 200 naira bike from Owode Roundabout. ⁣

Immediately you pay for the registration for you will be added to the group where site visits are planned by only those committed.⁣

Price of the land goes to 300k by December 31st. ⁣
Re: How I Bought A Land With #10,000 Every Month by Poorboy: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Barge For Sale In Portharcourt, Nigeria / To Let"""Luxury 4bedroom Terrace Duplex Fully Serviced At Lekki + Pics / DELIGHT ESTATE BUY N BUILD ESTATE IN ELEKO FACING LEKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.