Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,254 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do (290 Views)

The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by Authority1o1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
You read it right.

Have you ever thought about a common predominant experience in most schools (especially primary and secondary)?And even in most organisations?

It is not worth minding, and that could be the reason it goes unnoticed. Do you know what it is?

It is the practice of exempting newcomers at the event of punishment. The authorities assume that , since they are newcomers, they are limited in the knowledge of their code of conduct, their rules and their laid down laws. They go untouched,even if they are the cause of the issue,while those who have been with the school(or organisation) become the scapegoats.

It can be likened to people who are not yet privileged to hear the Gospel. They are either in countries where strict and rigid measures are put in place to prohibit the passage of the message of Christ. They are ignorant, understandably ignorant.People whose family backgrounds make it nearly impossible for members to access the divine message are also in the class.
But yet even at that, if they have been ever opportuned to hear the Gospel, they loose every justification.

What will now be the story of the person who stumbles on the Gospel hundreds of times per day?That person has lost every justification—You heard, you didn't yield.

Hearing the gospel is the worst thing that can happen to you if have ever heard of the message of Christ. What will be your excuse when you appear before Jesus Christ on that great day of judgement?

The instance I gave about people who have never heard remains an instance. There is nobody whose ears have never been graced by the Gospel, at least once.

My simple prayer everyday is that I make it to heaven at last. Let it be yours too.

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

3 Likes

Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Then do the world a favour and stop telling people about your gospel...you're condemning them to hell.

1 Like

Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by Authority1o1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Then do the world a favour and stop telling people about your gospel...you're condemning them to hell.
Okay...

It's not in my power. I can't stop the Great Commission.
Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by mm22gg: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOD is merciful
Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Authority1o1:
You read it right.

Have you ever thought about a common predominant experience in most schools (especially primary and secondary)?And even in most organisations?

It is not worth minding, and that could be the reason it goes unnoticed. Do you know what it is?

It is the practice of exempting newcomers at the event of punishment. The authorities assume that , since they are newcomers, they are limited in the knowledge of their code of conduct, their rules and their laid down laws. They go untouched,even if they are the cause of the issue,while those who have been with the school(or organisation) become the scapegoats.

It can be likened to people who are not yet privileged to hear the Gospel. They are either in countries where strict and rigid measures are put in place to prohibit the passage of the message of Christ. They are ignorant, understandably ignorant.People whose family backgrounds make it nearly impossible for members to access the divine message are also in the class.
But yet even at that, if they have been ever opportuned to hear the Gospel, they loose every justification.

What will now be the story of the person who stumbles on the Gospel hundreds of times per day?That person has lost every justification—You heard, you didn't yield.

Hearing the gospel is the worst thing that can happen to you if have ever heard of the message of Christ. What will be your excuse when you appear before Jesus Christ on that great day of judgement?

The instance I gave about people who have never heard remains an instance. There is nobody whose ears have never been graced by the Gospel, at least once.

My simple prayer every day is that I make it to heaven at last. Let it be yours too.

I am sorry, what? How can a one who never heard the gospel in his entire life be called to appear for another judgment? Are you folks for real? Read that Bible to learn the Gospel apart from the lies you keep spreading.

Those who have never heard of Jesus Christ, the ones I like to call the unbelievers were judged even before they were born and condemned to die in the grave I.e. cease to exist when they close their eyes for the last time on earth. We were all born that way since Adam and so we were all condemned to die -mind, body and soul- in the grave, no life after death for all of us.

This was so until Jesus Christ showed up and gave those who will choose to believe in Him a chance at life after death. That eternal life(life after death) is only available to those who believe in Jesus Christ and can be spent in either one of two places -Heaven or Hell. Yes, those who are saved(believe) are the ones to be judged by Jesus Christ. Read the Gospel of John from start to finish to learn the truth of Jesus Christ at least.

Those who refuse to believe in Him ar not judged by Jesus Christ since they do not belong to Him as a result of their unbelief. Instead these unbelievers will remain condemned to die in the grave -no life after death for them.
Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Authority1o1:

Okay...
It's not in my power. I can't stop the Great Commission.
But you can do one thing at least... Stop spreading lies in the name of God. grin
Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by Dtruthspeaker: 5:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But you can do one thing at least... Stop spreading lies in the name of God. grin

Because of your own wishful thinking you now falsely accuse another for his own thinking at least?

Can your own wishfulllness greater be greater than his own?

And is God Acting on anyone's desire?

Having an opposing view does not make a person a liar, state your view, defend it when called upon to do so and move on.
Re: Hearing The Gospel Is The Worst Thing Any Man Will Do by nizetee: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2020
O my children, brave Nephilim, When shall you learn the truth? Adonai Yahweh nor all his angels Have not one chain's link to bind you Save those that you would forge And put about yourself with full will. No fire is there into which they would cast you Save that which your minds would kindle. They have no authority over man Save that man would, deluded, kneel And acknowledge such illusion of power With which the Elohim would beguile. Why are you led again and again Into that same trap which snared those that came before? What words are there for me to speak By which you would realise this And take care against such deceits?

(1) (Reply)

Should Christian Couples Confess Adultery To Their Spouse? / Rejoice!!!.. Your Weeping, Sorrow, Pain Is Over! / Is Mormonism Another False Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.