Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women (34207 Views)

Nigerian Footballers Who Are Happily Married To White Women - Photos / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Kyase(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sure thing Brother... Let's hope he, Kyase, and fergie001 don't cry too much!!!

Three points too sure for Pep. Ole at the wheels guarantees that. grin
I'm more scared playing Aston villa than City.
We are winning this
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good!!! Glad to see you have finally seen the light of reality... cool
At this juncture, we just have to admit to say the fact. You have to understand the business politics involved here. The business in sports is lucrative. You can make millions if you play the right cards regardless of how your team is performing on the field. Let’s look at one example where the fans don’t understand something that is wrong within the club but little would they know that the higher-ups are actually making money out of it.

Manchester United is slow in executing transfers. We saw Hakim Ziyech’s deal confirmed in a matter of couple days even when the transfer window was closed. Manchester United, on the other hand, spent 1 whole transfer window to sign Bruno Fernandes and almost an entire summer to sign Harry Maguire. Compare the merchandise sales of Bruno vs Maguire vs Ziyech. Most definitely, Ziyech’s sales are much lower than the other 2. The reason? They built curiosity around their signings such that when the deal was official and stuff hit the stores, fans went racing to buy them. Pretty sure that was not the case with Ziyech.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kyase:

We are winning this

Honestly, with Ole, you should be scared of playing any and every one.... Even Shooting Stars or Warri Wolves!!! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by fergie001: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sure thing Brother... Let's hope he, Kyase, and fergie001 don't cry too much!!!

Three points too sure for Pep. Ole at the wheels guarantees that. grin
Hmmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

At this juncture, we just have to admit to say the fact. You have to understand the business politics involved here. The business in sports is lucrative. You can make millions if you play the right cards regardless of how your team is performing on the field. Let’s look at one example where the fans don’t understand something that is wrong within the club but little would they know that the higher-ups are actually making money out of it.

Manchester United is slow in executing transfers. We saw Hakim Ziyech’s deal confirmed in a matter of couple days even when the transfer window was closed. Manchester United, on the other hand, spent 1 whole transfer window to sign Bruno Fernandes and almost an entire summer to sign Harry Maguire. Compare the merchandise sales of Bruno vs Maguire vs Ziyech. Most definitely, Ziyech’s sales are much lower than the other 2. The reason? They built curiosity around their signings such that when the deal was official and stuff hit the stores, fans went racing to buy them. Pretty sure that was not the case with Ziyech.

Okay... Making money, but to what end??! How about the big picture??!... Exit from UCL is already bleeding y'all economically. Another season is about to or likely to end without a trophy. Whatever improvement within the squad will always be messed up by Ole's poor and experimental game plans and team selections.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Kyase(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, with Ole, you should be scared of playing any and every one.... Even Shooting Stars or Warri Wolves!!! grin
Hahahahahaha, see wetin ole cause, but no problem, we dey here na.
By 8:30 I go start my own cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Making money, but to what end??! How about the big picture??!... Exit from UCL is already bleeding y'all economically. Another season is about to or likely to end without a trophy. Whatever improvement within the squad will always be messed up by Ole's poor and experimental game plans and team selections.
As long as the customer base exists, Woodward and Co have nothing to worry about and for all we know, this customer base would last for several decades ahead.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kyase:

We are winning this
grin brother, MU simply need to wake up from their illusion. They need to become humble, understand that they're no longer a top dog and start rebuilding from the bottom.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by wildikeman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Oga that is not the reason

He clearly stated that that wasn't always the case.

And he is not wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by africandictator(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
ziondaughter247:

See this junkie! You are not serious at all! At almost 40, you are still talking like a child! I pity any lady that will shine her eyes and settle down with you! Men younger than you have settled down successfully and are living their lives! Be talking trash oooh!
i see many people here like to blame women for all their problems. Okada men get married everyday, bricklayers oooh, shitpackers oooh, but nairaland men come and rant about Nigerian women blah blah blah! Go for your class and level! People are settling down daily, but longthroat men want to marry Otedola's daughter without doing any work! There are good and bad people in all levels and strata of society. Many of you want highclass big girls, but cannot afford it and you start ranting up and down. There are many low maintenance humble pretty girls in Nigeria. But you all won't see them, due to longthroat. When you get rejected or billed with expenses you start ranting upandan. Mtcheew
you could have ignored him madam! Leave him alone Na.. why did you call him a junkie??
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by wildikeman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Not only white women per say...Nigerian men now prefer other African ladies ...like Kenyans and even south Africans..Nigerian girls can go ahead and marry themselves. Their olosho mentality don bellyful us
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

grin brother, MU simply need to wake up from their illusion. They need to become humble, understand that they're no longer a top dog and start rebuilding from the bottom.
We are actually rebuilding, check our signings, the business now, is to sign young talented players, also check our accedmy, we signed alot of players, just for the future, we are already humble, it's the fans that are having high expectations, but the problem now is, is Ole the right manager for the future?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by centboy123456(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
piper7:
The only reason I'll marry a white woman is to change my generation's race from black to white.
Simple. I'll just tell my bi-racial kids to marry white people and their own kids should do the same. So my generation will be free from this cursed color and continent!!
Thank You.

bro why did you say so

you must have a reason
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kyase:

We are actually rebuilding, check our signings, the business now, is to sign young talented players, also check our accedmy, we signed alot of players, just for the future, we are already humble, it's the fans that are having high expectations, but the problem now is, is Ole the right manager for the future?
If truly what you stated up there is the fact, then I think that Ole has done a good job than his previous counterparts.We need to give him some time to prove his managerial skills.Even the greatest manager of all time-Sir Alex Ferguson took seven years to throw Liverpool off their fucking perch.Klopp also took 5 years to take Liverpool to the top.Even Klopp was kind of a flop in Liverpool’s first season.Liverpool came 8th in his very first season.But the Merseyside kept faith in him and they got the fruitful result of their faith.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Kyase(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

If truly what you stated up there is the fact, then I think that Ole has done a good job than his previous counterparts.We need to give him some time to prove his managerial skills.Even the greatest manager of all time-Sir Alex Ferguson took seven years to throw Liverpool off their fucking perch.Klopp also took 5 years to take Liverpool to the top.Even Klopp was kind of a flop in Liverpool’s first season.Liverpool came 8th in his very first season.But the Merseyside kept faith in him and they got the fruitful result of their faith.
True but the problem with Ole is that when he beats a good team, he feels like a god, and you see him messed up the team the coming week, but we are giving him the end of the season or else
As for kloop and Liverpool, Liverpool where not having money to sign a new coach so they stick with kloop later it worked for them...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by uthlaw: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
kunle75:

hahahaha ,its easy before but now our guys have spoilt everything and when you even mentioned naija to some of them now ,they don't want to hear.

Things are not like before again my bro, i feel your courage and tenacity though
I have one on my Facebook,I lie to her I'm from Uganda....she was even advising me to becareful of Nigeria and Ghana!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by dododawa1: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Talk plenty for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by frog12: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
they are foolish NIGERIANS thats why!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by TemmyT002(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
Papers

Idiot. No need for article for this.

It is a no brainer.

It's part of it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by DimIsaac10(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Let him come to Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Chiboto414: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
Papers

Idiot. No need for article for this.

It is a no brainer.
buhari tormentor..............................lolsss.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Dayoebe(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Most Nigerian ladies are too expensive to maintain and so demanding
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by blasterman(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Oga that is not the reason

Oyinbo woman can marry u with 10kobo in ur account.

She will tell u i got u babiee.

As long as the bills can be paid and you give her loyalty - no cheating

She is urs.

Masculinity they shack them pass money.

And also they have a young virile stud to dey shine their congo.

TO them that na Benzo amongst her friends
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Theboss100(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Thrill? No, there’s nothing to be thrilled about the match that has already been lost grin
cheesycheesycheesy Lost by who? Let me pretend that i dnt kw which team is goin to lose. But i predict a MAN U Win. Goodluck bro. Fergie001 is now a Bayarn fan. He has been a plastic sorry paper fan all this while. gringrin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Blackdisciple(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes ooo

Some bride price ehhhh The list fit give heart Attack oo
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by planetx: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
piper7:
The only reason I'll marry a white woman is to change my generation's race from black to white.
Simple. I'll just tell my bi-racial kids to marry white people and their own kids should do the same. So my generation will be free from this cursed color and continent!!
Thank You.
And this foolishness got 88 likes. Why would the oyinbo you want to marry respect someone with such self hatred, I know if I am oyinbo I wouldn't.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by NOBLE179(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

Correct.

All you have to pay is child support which I’m willing to do for my child.

Marriage is no longer attractive these days cos women have turned it into a financial decision rather than a union meant for companionship.
nice
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Almunjid(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

Correct.

All you have to pay is child support which I’m willing to do for my child.

Marriage is no longer attractive these days cos women have turned it into a financial decision rather than a union meant for companionship.
The rich keeps marrying themselves to strengthen ties, business and families, while some poor people are afraid of marriage, they're trying to circumvent spousal responsibilities.

2face and others that have baby Mamas still got married. Why? You're saying all these maybe because you're not yet emotionally and psychologically mature to that extent. A time shall come when sleeping around with random women will not longer be as pleasurable as it use to be, you've simply outgrown that lifestyle. When u become mature enough, you'll yearn for a good soul mate, life partner and a companion which baby mamas and random ladies can not assume that position in ur life. That doesn't mean u won't cheat on ur companion, but u need her more than all the random chicks.

Some ladies are not qualified to rear animals but you'll see them with babies. Why won't we be having high rate of crimes and waywardness in our society today. Guys are after sex and ladies are after money.
As a way of shirking responsibilities that come with marriage, many fathers ended up gifting their unborn babies harlot as a mother.

Only if marriage is involved men open their eyes well to choose a good mother for their children. Unless marriage is involved, majority of men find it difficult to cater for their children born out of wedlock. Majority of women use baby mama to milk men dry through child support.
Whōres use baby mama to continue earning money even after their retirement. Lol

Let's choose the mothers of ur children wisely.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour / Nadia Buari And Her Mother (adorable Photo) / Mr P & Olatunde Micheals In Dubai For A Solo Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.