Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White (3049 Views)

Picture Of Ogugua (sexkillz Babe) And Her Brother Vast Bracket. / M.O.D Ogugua! / Ogugua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
Adrenaline:

Yea I'm good, been coming on here quite a bit nowadays but no steamy stories since you and plat disappeared. I have missed you guys.

You know I just looked in your profile and you look just like I've always imagined you would, honestly shocked

na wa!!! that girl in my profile is OBVIOUSLY not me. i just really love her dress, thats why i put that picture there. i look NOTHING like her, sorry to disappoint you. sad
LOL, there are no girls to play with here, as of now?
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

na wa!!! that girl in my profile is OBVIOUSLY not me. i just really love her dress, thats why i put that picture there. i look NOTHING like her, sorry to disappoint you. sad
LOL, there are no girls to play with here, as of now?

It's a lie jor, so who is it then if it's not you? and why is it obvious cos why put another lady's photo on your profile undecided I'm sure it's you jor lol. I don't play with just anyone you know, where is plat by the way, she seems to have completely disappeared from this forum
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
Adrenaline:

It's a lie jor, so who is it then if it's not you? and why is it obvious cos why put another lady's photo on your profile undecided I'm sure it's you jor lol.  I don't play with just anyone you know, where is plat by the way, she seems to have completely disappeared from this forum

i was hoping to come back here and not have to hear or discuss "plat" she is gone due to some things that happened. hell broke loose and she retired from NL. okay, no more questions about her, on to the next one.
its a random model that models for Vlisco and i think her dress is amazing, thats why i put it there, and not for the lady in question. so many people have other pics on their profile as well, there is no big deal about it.
and who is playing 
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i was hoping to come back here and not have to hear or discuss "plat" she is gone due to some things that happened. hell broke loose and she retired from NL. okay, no more questions about her, on to the next one.
its a random model that models for Vlisco and i think her dress is amazing, thats why i put it there, and not for the lady in question. so many people have other pics on their profile as well, there is no big deal about it.
and who is playing 

Kk I'm sorry to hear about plat, I only repiled what you asked about girls to play with when I said that I don't just play with anyone.

You wanna talk on YIM? wink
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2011
I see how YIM gets people on trouble here, SMH, lol
but sure, wanna give me yours? lol
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I see how YIM gets people on trouble here, SMH, lol
but sure, wanna give me yours? lol

lol, I see what you mean lol. May be we should hold on with that then, would be nice chatting up with you though
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
Adrenaline:

lol, I see what you mean lol. May be we should hold on with that then, would be nice chatting up with you though

no problem, we can talk later on. what is the current time where you're at??
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
190 is at it again. . .

Okay, who is miss ogugua? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

no problem, we can talk later on. what is the current time where you're at??

When is "later on"? Are you logging off now? by the way it's almost 8 p.m here
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
Adrenaline:

When is "later on"? Are you logging off now? by the way it's almost 8 p.m here

ohhhhh, you're in the UK or Nigeria or something? well yeah, i will be logging off now & getting on later, but i dont want it to be too late for you. cause here its barely noon.
i guess we'll figure something out. lol
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

ohhhhh, you're in the UK or Nigeria or something? well yeah, i will be logging off now & getting on later, but i dont want it to be too late for you. cause here its barely noon.
i guess we'll figure something out. lol

YIM still the best bet, it's never too late for me, I'm always online with one device or the other, just holler dear
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Brite02(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
happy byday miss @poster
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2011
See sum hook-ups
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=58pt]THE-AMAKA!![/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by cold(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2011
The Amaka is back!Girl you be killin em cool
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2011
cold:

The Amaka is back!Girl you be killin em cool
i love that song, perfect fit too. haha
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by cold(m): 1:31am On Mar 27, 2011
^^y do u think i used it  coolWe missed you so much  kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2011
cold:

^^y do u think i used it  coolWe missed you so much  kiss
awwwww, thanks. wink
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Pweety4me(f): 1:44am On Mar 27, 2011
Who is she?
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2011
[size=58pt]THE AMAKA!! shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 1:53am On Mar 27, 2011
who is shouting my name all over the place? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 1:58am On Mar 27, 2011
Sharrap!!

where the F av u been
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by THEAMAKA(f): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2011
I've been enjoying my life. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by cold(m): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

Sharrap!!

where the F av u been

Listen young man,you're my blood bruva frm another mother.But don't test wiv Amaka,she's all that i gat,capiche?
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 2:04am On Mar 27, 2011
cold back off before i shook u with bottle

do u know who theamaka is to me grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 2:05am On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I've been enjoying my life. smiley

i missed you so much, we really need to talk, cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by cold(m): 2:59am On Mar 27, 2011
ok o grin
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2011
im just kidding bro,

do your thang bro, im outee
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by mamagee3(f): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=58pt]THE-AMAKA!![/size]
190:

[size=58pt]THE AMAKA!! shocked shocked[/size]
Why the utter hyperventilating? tongue

The first time is enough, don't have to alarm multiple times.
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
shocked
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by 190: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
mama-gee:

Why the utter hyperventilating? tongue

The first time is enough, don't have to alarm multiple times.

shut the hell up,

stuppiiid bomboclatt bloodclart rascarrat undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
190:

shut the hell up,

stuppiiid bomboclatt bloodclart rascarrat  undecided

You mean raasclat? tongue

Don't worry, I'll beg mukina to unban your 52 other usernames. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards To Perform At Deeper Life Crusade(photos) / Accident Along Ijebu-ode Ore Road / For All I Am Karied, For Kegyte Men Only, Rotate Nawali ( The Gods Are Wise,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.