Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? (839 Views)

Admob Self Click App + Hma Vpn Pro Key / Get This High Cpc Self Click Admob Aia File And Make Money / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Many years ago, people cashed out big time using Google Admob self click App.
As Google's Policy upgraded, it stopped the show drastically, because any attempt to self click, your account will be suspended.

But people still found there way out. Surprisingly!

Google went on to stop showing Ads on Apps that's not uploaded on playstore. People still found a way out.

So, if you are among the many that were knocked off by those upgrades of Google, I want to reveal a simple trick for you.

Get a premium VPN and IP Changer
Build an App with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Add Google search to the App too.
Input your ad unit :Banner and Interstitial.

Load the app with your VPN on and connected to any European /American states.
Use those social media continually until your impression reaches 1500.
Then start clicking twice in a day.
You will make upto $3 per click and your account will never be suspended.

To make it bigger, share the app to your friends and family.

Do you have a question?
Ask below.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Supercaddy: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Your whatsapp Contact please
Re: Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Supercaddy:
Your whatsapp Contact please
Write me a mail and get it there..
contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com
Re: Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Miakellz: 2:07am On Dec 13, 2020
How do I build an App?
Re: Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Miakellz:
How do I build an App?
You program it or hire a programmer. Or use a third party app creator
Re: Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Mbajamez: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
UNCLEOKORO:
Many years ago, people cashed out big time using Google Admob self click App.
As Google's Policy upgraded, it stopped the show drastically, because any attempt to self click, your account will be suspended.

But people still found there way out. Surprisingly!

Google went on to stop showing Ads on Apps that's not uploaded on playstore. People still found a way out.

So, if you are among the many that were knocked off by those upgrades of Google, I want to reveal a simple trick for you.

Get a premium VPN and IP Changer
Build an App with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Add Google search to the App too.
Input your ad unit :Banner and Interstitial.

Load the app with your VPN on and connected to any European /American states.
Use those social media continually until your impression reaches 1500.
Then start clicking twice in a day.
You will make upto $3 per click and your account will never be suspended.

To make it bigger, share the app to your friends and family.

Do you have a question?
Ask below.
DO you know how to create Google admob earning app so you can help me
Re: Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mbajamez:

DO you know how to create Google admob earning app so you can help me

Yes.
Write me a mail
contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast / Pay Per Play / Templates To The Rescue? Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.