Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (45404 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by jaybenugo: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2

OAP Toolz Oniru-Demuren and her husband Capt. Tunde Demuren released new photos of their son to celebrate him as he turns 2, IgbereTV reports.

Toolz recounted the fear she felt when she was pregnant with him, having lost her first pregnancy.

She explained that she's emotional to see him grow and thrive as he turns 2.

She wrote;

"My rainbow baby is 2!!
I remember being pregnant with Chairman, and being so scared that something would go wrong again. At one point I was so anxious that I was having scans every week.
Ever thankful for His grace, my baby was absolutely fine!!
And now just like that, the little man that stole my heart is 2!
I'm super emotional, but so grateful and HAPPY!!
My you live up to your name my darling Prince."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsrBN4nNM7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tunde's message was short and simple as he referred to his son as his "personal Chairman."

He wrote:

"Happy Birthday to my personal Chairman!!!!! #Chairmanis2"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsnybPHRsY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1375121/toolz-husband-release-new-photos-son-celebrate-turns-2/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by jaybenugo: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by osamz007: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
FINE BOY

MORE LIFE

southniyikaye:
Wetin makeup, curve and hips go cause for men hennn..
Toolz without mKeup looking like wetin dem take dey advertise poverty alleviation...

Happy birthday boy

THAT FACE FEAR ME SHAA

15 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Toolz without mKeup looking like wetin dem take dey advertise poverty alleviation...

Happy birthday boy

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Thattallgirl(f): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Looks like his mama kiss
southniyikaye:

Happy birthday boy
Lol don't be rude na

7 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Romanoff(f): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dude looks like his mum.

31 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Michaelfucker(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na 2 year old pikin be dis? He chop fertilizer?

5 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you are a makeup freak, save yourself from public embarrassment by not posting makeup free pictures. You will look sick.

45 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Who else like me has never used this their foundation and fake eyelashes before?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Kwamecron(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by yanabasee(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Happy Birthday Son!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by teamsynergy: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fine boy

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
southniyikaye:

Happy birthday boy
But without the make up she is still beautiful?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by blinking001(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fake people

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Jodha(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Another dark handsome young man coming up....

Please check my signature....I have what yhu want this festive season. ....say No to fake watches and allow us give yhu quality on a budget...I have male and female watches...
Ladies I have quality hair for yhu...yhur hair says a lot about yhu....why not slay on a budget...oya rush and DM the no. on our signature for details ...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by virginboy1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don't know this Toolz ooo.
But I just know say she trend one year for nairaland front-page. grin

God bless her marriage
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by teamsynergy: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
southniyikaye:

Happy birthday boy

So you think her husband didnt see her without make up before marriage ?

33 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Queenserah26(f): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Happy birthday Prince
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
I prefer female children. Male kids are a nuisance. They grow up to become our modern day kidnappers, rapists and murderers. Imagine the world without males, and we would have felt nothing but peace.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Rahkman: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Men this toolz resemble man without makeup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by AFULA(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
okay
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by LordKO(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
southniyikaye:

Happy birthday boy

There's much to desire in a woman other than her physical appearance. Besides, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

HBD to the boy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by 9icedudie(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
We4all:
I prefer female children. Male kids are a nuisance. They grow up to become our modern day kidnappers, rapists and murderers. Imagine the world without males, and it would have been very peaceful.

Lol
imagine the world without ur daddy... cool abi?

Before you comment esp on social platforms try as much as possible to question your opinion before you'll end up disgracing your clan.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by MariamOkoye(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Kengizzi: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jeeeez! that kid is an overgrown baby!
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by DropsMic(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Cute
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Caseywilliams(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
We4all:
I prefer female children. Male kids are a nuisance. They grow up to become our modern day kidnappers, rapists and murderers. Imagine the world without males, and we would have felt nothing but peace.
you well at all?

5 Likes

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by doggedfighter(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Handsome kid

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by fasho01(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Okay, seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jethro Oyekanmi Adekola's White Wedding In Pictures / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.