Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who's Your Best British Rapper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Your Best British Rapper? (326 Views)

Who's Your Best British Rapper? / Wizkid Threatens Dumi Oburota And British Rapper, Tinie Tempah On Snapchat / Which Has Been Your Best Songs Of 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Best British Rapper? by perfectsusanoo(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Hey guys, came across some good British musicians (rappers mostly) so i felt the need to write and broaden my horizon in the rap world.
I was listening to a reputable radio station in abuja and they were playing songs with bazz (i love bass songs alot) them a song stroke my curiosity,the bazz was perfect and i liked his voice with his lines.I searched em (whippin excursion by Giggs) online even downloaded some his songs that was how i became his fan, now he is my best British rapper. Below are some of his songs that i like:
Whippin Excursion
Who' dat
Of course ft Rico Love
I'm Workin ft Jorja Smith
Straight Murder ft Dave
Fly ft Angel nd Nat
Just Swervin
PNG with Kojo Funds
His Now or Never album.
I'm unknowingly becoming his big fan.
Who's your best British rapper?

Re: Who's Your Best British Rapper? by spice123(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2020
KSI

(1) (Reply)

Billie Eilish & ROSALÍA – Lo Vas A Olvidar Lyrics / Tips To Become A Celebrity Dj / Chronic Law – Nuh Tell Me Nutin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.