Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage (660 Views)

Discover Hiv Singles Dating Site With Perfection | Hiv Dating Sites / Weekend Hookups For Working Singles In Port Harcourt / Jesus Singles Dating Network ® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by wands: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
There Is no romance without finance. As cliché As that sounds, it's nothing short of hard-biting, bitter truth. Every marriage and relationship truly needs money to pulsate with proper excitement. The relationship is sweeter when the partners involved have good means of earning income, the reason we are promoting working relationships for employed singles.
WorkingAndSingle is not just singles dating site, it is a nigerian dating site for professionals and employed singles interested in serious relationship with partners who are working and single. It gives you the opportunity to meet and woo other working class singles for relationships, dating And potential marriage.
Membership Is 100% free for all but you must be employed or have a legal source of income to be a member. A thorough research shows that finance is very essential for a relationship to work out.

Join now for free https://workingandsingle.com/
Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by wands: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dating for strictly working class singles for serious relationships in view of marriage. Settling down starts with a date.

Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by Ojumat1384(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
In quest for serious relationships in view of marriage.
Please reach me on +2348140617789
Let's take a walk!!
Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by wands: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
The goal of Workingandsingle is to bring together only genuine and employed singles with interest for serious relationships. Are you looking for working class dating sites for working singles? Here, you will meet professionals for dating and probably marriage. This is a dating site for professionals where you can meet and chat with independent singles near you.
Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by anna44: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is very difficult for me to start a new relationship because my marriage with my wife ended very badly. I want a new relationship and find a girlfriend, but it's very difficult and scary for me. I read articles on how to deal with this https://breakupangels.com/why-man-want-to-come-back-after-a-breakup/
but it didn't help. What can you advise me?
Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by wands: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=anna44 post=97233945]It is very difficult for me to start a new relationship because my marriage with my wife ended very badly. I want a new relationship and find a girlfriend, but it's very difficult and scary for me. I read articles on how to deal with this https://breakupangels.com/why-man-want-to-come-back-after-a-breakup/
but it didn't help. What can you advise me?[/quote
I don't seem to understand your intention but you can kindly clarify. Do you wish to get back your woman or to get a new woman?
Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by wands: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Verified profile of an handsome young and working graduate interested in meeting a business minded lady and should have something doing. Give love a chance! Register now to meet him https://workingandsingle.com

Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2020
0812 558 5763
Re: Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage by portacabin: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
0812 558 5763
the owner of the number didn't post this

(1) (Reply)

A Bunch of Tinder Red Flags for Your Consideration. / Looking For Love / Wooing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.