Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? (552 Views)

Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Position Of The Law On The Use Of Hijab/Veil In Public Institutions- O.G Chukkol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by Xchristain(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
As one who's contemplating changing religion i would like to have clarity regarding Kissing my Wife in public.Thanks
Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by AntiChristian: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
No, in simple terms. It's not permissible.

Go to her indoors!
Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Xchristain:
As one who's contemplating changing religion i would like to have clarity regarding Kissing my Wife in public.Thanks

But you can beat your wife in public I think you know

3 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by Xchristain(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

But you can beat your wife in public I think you know
Kids...

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Xchristain:

Kids...

Are you refering to allah your god as kid?

Shakir translation

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded;
and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Quran 4:34

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by Xchristain(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you refering to allah your god as kid?

Shakir translation

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded;
and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Quran 4:34

ahaha..I just love kids

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Xchristain:

ahaha..I just love kids

Uhmmm so you love allah the kid that instructed you to BEAT your wives, continue en

3 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by Xchristain(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Uhmmm so you love allah the kid that instructed you to BEAT your wives, continue en

Yawns..U cry too much little one

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Xchristain:

Yawns..U cry too much little one

For exposing that your god, allah Muhammad caged inside the shrine of kaaba grin

4 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by motayoayinde: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO, BRO.

THE HALLMARK OF ISLAM IS DECENCY IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LIFE.

ALL KINDS OF INTIMACY AMONG MARRIED COUPLES ARE NOT TO BE DISPLAYED IN PUBLIC.
NOT EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE KIDS AT HOME.

A MAN MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE SHOULD ALSO NEVER COPULATE WITH ONE OF THE WIVES IN THE PRESENCE THE OTHER(S).

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by Xchristain(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2020
motayoayinde:
THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO, BRO.

THE HALLMARK OF ISLAM IS DECENCY IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LIFE.

ALL KINDS OF INTIMACY AMONG MARRIED COUPLES ARE NOT TO BE DISPLAYED IN PUBLIC.
NOT EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE KIDS AT HOME.

A MAN MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE SHOULD ALSO NEVER COPULATE WITH ONE OF THE WIVES IN THE PRESENCE THE OTHER(S).

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Kiss His Wife In Public ? by motayoayinde: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Xchristain:

Thank you.

YOU'RE WELCOME BRO.

(1) (Reply)

When You Meditate,''what Do You Meditate About Mostly? / Clerics Sentence 4 Women And 2 Men To Death For Singing And Dancing At Wedding / But I Didn't Do Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.