Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote (47426 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Cerveau(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is not funny..... I have two questions for the doctors and lawyers in the house!

Can someone survive injesting two bottles of snipper into their system?

If she survives this, is attempted suicide not a jailable offense?

3 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by RedPanthar: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mynd44:

Committing suicide is not only when the victim dies. It is at best attempted suicide

Smiles. Alawada
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by harmony75: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
she want to die does it change anything? she want to be recognized in death?! she does not even understand her name Oge which is "time"your times for recognition will come it's Loki's time your time Oge will come, but it's a pity she doesnot have that wisdom. you kill yourself life goes on!!!

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nkpitime(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank God for saving her life she should get prepared and dress warm after her recovery to enable her face her attempted suicide charge

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Facidio: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
She's still gonna die.... No one survives sniper injection

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Kingv(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
tesppidd:
I still don't understand what is going on here.

That someone took her shine or her story; is that way she wants to kill herself??

Something is amiss here...

Am sure am naive but na so depression be?

I pray she survives; they they must take her to see a psychiatric doctor.

Twitter NG no get joy, they dragged her like tigger generator
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by seunmsg(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:
I hope she survives. 2 bottles of sniper is no joke, that’s if she actually consumed it.

Dragging for recognition over a work that was supposed to be a civil/humanitarian one, makes the intention of the cause questionable.

Truth be told, the intention was never noble. The fact that Kiki allegedly offered sex to a BBC producer to get the narrating role says a lot about the motive. It was all for the glory.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Molahnelson(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
The only thing that kill a woman is pride.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
Why did Nairaland rush to push the suicide thread to front page na

Anything for traffic
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by BafanaBafana: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....better
Isoright...only cowards commit suicide
No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of the weed tie
Sorry I meant to say there is always light at the end of the tunnel

Isoright..although dead men tell no tales but is like you are talking from the other side
For you to concede to a superior argument so effortlessly shows there is nothing false in you.
You are indeed a real nigga.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
They all deserve what ever they got.

I have no pity for the girl and kiki.

They honey trapped a foolish man to make news.

The intention wasn't for journalism or to help society but for public recognition and award.

Both women will do it again and again for the fame...backstab and destroy others for money.

Let them enjoy the fruit of their labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Starzo: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:
I hope she survives. 2 bottles of sniper is no joke, that’s if she actually consumed it.

Dragging for recognition over a work that was supposed to be a civil/humanitarian one, makes the intention of the cause questionable.

rubbish talk. Wait till someone takes all the recognition for ur hard work and come and spill this rubbish again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
The pull him down and clout chasing attitude of most nigerians is simply playing out. Most people are just after the glory and not because of the passion. Both of them are stupid wh0res, mentally unstable attention seeking mofos
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Saccharine: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
I hope she gets the help that she needs.

She used the name kemi alabi instead of her real name for the documentary for reasons best known to her.

She was recognised as kemi instead in tweets by the award winner and BBC. Maybe when the awards started coming, she had a rethink but by then it was already too late.

Even in her tweets, she was unable to call out anyone.

I believe the stress from accusations and counter accusations were just too much for her to cope with.

Taking sniper is no joke. I hope she takes a social media brake and chooses the best path for herself going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by onadana: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
STUNT...person wey really wan die go die...yeye dey smell.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
She resurrected sooner than I thought. All these ploys for attention, sef. Nairaland is the toilet of the internet. I have observed it for almost a decade.

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by efighter: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
samtee37:
For any reason, dont take suicide as an option.
Find someone to talk to
Go to bar, drink few bottles of whatever you like
Go and watch any available matches
Go to church or mosque and relate with people
Find something that could calm your atmosphere at that particular moment.

If you cant withstand been bullied on social media, please and please, stay away.

Or kill the person that is giving you stress
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by springtech(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
tesppidd:
I still don't understand what is going on here.

That someone took her shine or her story; is that way she wants to kill herself??

Something is amiss here...

Am sure am naive but na so depression be?

I pray she survives; they they must take her to see a psychiatric doctor.

That is exactly how depression works.
Just as we are different so is our capacity to handie, react or manage depression.
Depression has triggers which differ from person to person.

Do you know that we all have different things that motivate us.
What some people yearn for on the job isn't money or perks of the office. Yes for some what they need for motivation is material things while for some others they are fine with something as simple as recognition.
It gives them a sense of fulfillment.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by 123Map(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
PCG001:
ɨ ɖօռ't ɮɛʟɨɛʋɛ tɦɨs ċօċҡ aռɖ ɮʊʟʟ stօʀʏ
sɦɛ ɖɨɖռ't ċօʍʍɨt aռʏ sʊɨċɨɖɛ
sɦɛ ʝʊst staɢɛɖ ɛʋɛʀʏtɦɨռɢ ʝʊst tօ tʀɛռɖ
ɦօա ċaռ a sɨռɢʟɛ քɛʀsօռ ɮʀɛaҡ a ɖօօʀ ʍaɖɛ օʄ ʍɛtaʟ tօ ʀɛsċʊɛ ɦɛʀ, ʍɛtaʟ ɖօօʀ ʄօʀ tɦat ʍattɛʀ
aռɖ ɛʋɛռ ɨʄ ɦɛ ɮʀɛaҡ tɦɛ ɖօօʀ, ɨt աօʊʟɖ taҡɛ ɦɨʍ 30ʍɨռʊtɛs tօ ɖօ sօ, aռɖ ɮɛʄօʀɛ tɦɛռ tɦɛ ʟaɖʏ ʄօʀ ɖօռ ɖɨɛ ɮɛʄօʀɛ 30 ʍɨռʊtɛs
a sɨռɢʟɛ ċaռ օʄ sռɨքɛʀ աɨʟʟ taҡɛ ռօt ʟɛss tɦaռ 10 ʍɨռʊtɛs tօ ҡɨʟʟ a քɛʀsօռ ռօt tօ taʟҡ օʄ 2 ċaռs
aռɖ աɦɛʀɛ's tɦɛ քɨċtʊʀɛ օʄ ɦɛʀ ʄօaʍɨռɢ aռɖ tɦɛ ɮօttʟɛs օʄ tɦօsɛ 2 sռɨքɛʀs, tɦɛ քօsɨtɨօռ ʏօʊ ʍɛt ɦɛʀ aʄtɛʀ ɮʀɛaҡɨռɢ tɦɛ ɖօօʀ❓❓undecided

I believe you, but this is a matter of life and death
If na clout she dey chase...e go still show
tongue
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
If she really drank it
She will still die
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by samtee37(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
efighter:

Or kill the person that is giving you stress
Be like say, prison beans they hungry someone here grin grin
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by generationz(f): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Things like these opens doors. Look at Malala Yousafzai who has been interviewed by thousands, written books and received a Nobel Prize for standing up for her rights and that of her people. Gretha Thunberg is another example.

I understand how this lady feels. She took the real heat and should get the praise.
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by dominique(f): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Henix:
Nairaland moderator has even confirmed her dead, meaning that Nairaland now carries fake news

You didn't see "reportedly" in the other topic? Blame no one but yourself for your inability to comprehend simple English

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by AreahCode: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
If its rat poison then men,but i felt it was two bottles of sniper. Once in your system,u got like 3 to 5 days left with severe mad pains till u have your last breath

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by SimplePlan34: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hey dey should let this girl die in peace
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Blackdisciple(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na she sabi oo
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by Slurity(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
THE EVIL THAT SOCIAL MEDIA WILL DO TO THIS GENERATION EVEN THE DEVIL WILL BE SHOCKED

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by endsarrrs(f): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
sad okay. . .but Dont allow me type RIP later again o
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by grandstar(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank God she's recovering. Her severe or sivia pains will soon be over.

She just wants to kill her parents. Get better soon. Bullies are cruel and callous and one day will get their reward!
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by endsarrrs(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
meobizy:
She resurrected sooner than I thought. All these ploys for attention, sef. Nairaland is the toilet of the internet. I have observed it for almost a decade.
cheesy
Re: Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nothing more stupid than attempting suicide and not succeeding cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Kcee Promotes Five Star Tomato (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.