Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open (4599 Views)

Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / I Get Attention From Men, I Am A Fine Girl- Kemi Ikuseedun (mummy Wa) / How I became Mr Macaroni’s ‘Mummy wa’ - Kemi Ikuseedun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by webboykiss: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kemi Ikuseedun, the Nigerian actress and skit maker, has two public personas.

One is as ‘Mummy wa’, the fictional wife to a popular social media character, Mr Macaroni, played by Debo Adebayo. The other persona is ‘Kemz mama’ which she also plays out on social media.

Recalling how she started acting with Mr Macaroni, she told Sunday Scoop, “Initially, I acted as one of the girls (freaky freaky) in the skits. But, there was a day I was doing my thing as Kemz Mama in the ‘Mummy wa’ outfit and he (Adebayo) saw me and asked me to try out the role of his wife. I was very surprised when he called me for the shoot. He said he wanted that particular costume and character. And, the rest, as they say, is history.”

Ikusedun also noted that she often got naughty requests from male fans.

She said, “When I started, I did not get naughty requests because a lot of people didn’t know I was the one playing those roles. They just could not place it. However, I have recently been getting many naughty requests from male fans.”

Asked how she feels when people refer to her as ‘Mummy wa’, the busty actress said, “I feel old when people refer to me as ‘Mummy wa’. On the other hand, I feel people see me as someone they have in their home― either as a mother or grandmother.”

She also stated that she had always wanted to become an actress.

She said, “I have always had a passion for acting. While in the university, I participated in church and school dramas. But I didn’t take it very seriously then. I was just having fun. Later, it became a career I wanted to build for myself.”

On how lucrative online comedy has been for her, ‘Mummy wa’ said, “Online comedy has been financially rewarding. I don’t have any other business. We do adverts and it is gradually paying off. I believe we are getting there.”

5 Likes

Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by LawLab247: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ok
Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by Freestainworld(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mummy wa, Otangari
Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by chatinent: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
That crazy comedian.
Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by wagazala: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
'The busty actress'... Any need for that?

2 Likes

Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by NnamdiN: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
wagazala:
'The busty actress'... Any need for that?
yes. I had to check her out and she's busy asf.

Some bloggers smiled to the bank with my plenty clicks
Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by NobleAngell(f): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good for them. They can move it from the screen to the altar. I couldn't care less.
Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by juman(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mummy wa, you are doing well.
Fantabulous!

2 Likes

Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Is she not the one in Tinsel
Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by femi4: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Is she not the one in Tinsel

Re: How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=femi4 post=97043931]
She is also among tinsel crew

By the way who is this lady I think i like her

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Wife Anita Was Unbothered & Having Fun With Her Kids Despite Rumors / Rick Rock Now Muscular After Drastic Weight Loss (pics) / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.