Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 (46749 Views)

K-1 Visa To US Citizenship In 5 Year W/no Rfi’s | Let Me Show You How / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Farki: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
obama30:

Nigeria is not better than any country.
Nigeria and afghanistan are in the same level

You're actually right in a way.

Terrorism, drug problems, corruption in all sectors, poverty, religious fanaticism and clan behaviour. The worst part is that it didn't take a massive invasion for it to get this way.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by suzzyboss(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Talk true, if the country good shey we go buy anything
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by byinks(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
These are the rich wise ones.

War is coming, not a civil war...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by CSTRR: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

is there any great black country? There is NONE - shameless black people trying to run to other countries to reap where they did not sow. Why not immigrate to Kenya, Mozambique or Botswana? Always going to Europe and America and white nations. inferior people!
There are black countries doing well.
They don't have to be giants but they are fine.

Botswana's, Namibia, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory coast are doing well.

Nigeria is a special kind of failure.

Don't water it down.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Rebuke: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Before nko? Make we leave the country for buhari and his miscreants.
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Kennyking1234: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
CSTRR:

Investbamboo
I use chaka there commission is high. Is investbamboo any better?
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by mountmoriah(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
pacespot:
Hmm, everybody is running fast out of this country. Imagine, people will spend their hard time working to make money in this country only to use the same money to run out of this country. That should tell you a lot. Even those who are making money in this country are not happy with the system, everybody is just suffering and smiling.
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by HeavenShield: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhari Well-done o....
And for Zombie APC supporters, continue.

You don't know the extent Buhari have wrecked this nation.

God will judge him and his cronies.. terribly bad, you will see.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by ennyj01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
ednut1:
Even me wey no get money i wrote ielts 7 times. Because i knew i had to japa. Make my unborn no con dey curse me. God bless Canada grin

Laugh out loud brother, I want to be like you also. After my masters next year, I am running out of these country even if it means selling properties. God will do the best for me amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by boyjo: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
byinks:
These are the rich wise ones.

War is coming, not a civil war...

Abeg which one?
Is it against NWO or against Politicians?
Na only those two I fit think of.
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by DaInferno(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
ednut1:
Even me wey no get money i wrote ielts 7 times. Because i knew i had to japa. Make my unborn no con dey curse me. God bless Canada grin
so you don finally japa?
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by CSTRR: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rebuke:
Before nko? Make we leave the country for buhari and his miscreants.
Maybe Katsina, kano, kaduna, Borno, Zamfara, Jigawa, will provide a $500 billion GDP for him.

They have the highest percentage of buhari fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by BigBashiru: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
CSTRR:

[b]There are black countries doing well.
[/b]They don't have to be giants but they are fine.

Botswana's, Namibia, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory coast are doing well.

Nigeria is a special kind of failure.

Don't water it down.
Those countries you mention are not doing well - it is China building infrastructure for them - they are not doing any development by themselves - moreover those countries are all still poverty stricken...
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Kakadinho247: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
ednut1:
Omo nice one o, abeg u fit shed more light about this IELTS exam and Canada immigration?
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by teemy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Please educate me, the picture you post about Jonathan vs Buhari , what does ECA mean?

Excess Crude Account
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Chummynoni(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Please educate me, the picture you post about Jonathan vs Buhari , what does ECA mean?
Excess crude account
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by abimic(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
CSTRR:

A second passport is an absolute necessity.

It's not a luxury if you are Nigerian.

It's for the survival of your seed.
Exactly bro. An absolute necessity, you could not have put it any better.
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Gerrard59(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
CSTRR:

The country is gone.

All the elites have given their kids dual citizenship.
Every single one of them

Buhari married his daughter into the family of a crooked oil billionaire with dual citizenship.

It's a race for survival.

Which is why when ordinary Nigerians attack me on the social media when I call the ills in the country, I'm startled. The other day I questioned Adeboye's comment about the naira, boom! They attacked me when in fact, senior members of the RCCG are applying to Canada's EE, are applying to branches abroad and those who have the money send their kids to study abroad. Yet ignorant Nigerians will argue otherwise grin

Well, I cannot blame them as Nigeria is all they have especially if there are no options to flee but people should stop burying their heads in the sands. I knew it from my teenage years that the country is gone, my mom told me when I was young but I argued blindly. But currently, I thank God kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Ihatemumu: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
teemy:

Excess Crude Account

Thanks, mehn this is serious
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by sweetmelanin(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
jajeri3216:

There's money in Nigeria but no brains to tap into it.

If you moved all Nigerians to Europe and Europeans into Nigeria, it won't be long before yall start migrating back. grin , after turning Europe into a hell hole cheesy

Now the west knows this and excessive migration from sub Saharan Africa is of no benefit to them.

Can't you see the problem?

I can't disagree with this... and it is the same black brain that plagues our leaders .. no foresight, no long term vision, no development..

Sometimes I wonder if the black race is cursed cry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Ihatemumu: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chummynoni:

Excess crude account
Thanks
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by CSTRR: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kennyking1234:
I use chaka there commission is high. Is investbamboo any better?
They charge 1.5% when you buy or sell US stocks on their platform.

I just use them because a few reputable people I know use them.

There are other good alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by vRendoh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Buhari has turned the whole of Nigeria to IDP that everyone is trying hard to escape from it

Stop blaming Buhari 'please. Let the truth be told....we are lazy people looking for ready made. It shows in all we do. Go the churches and mosques and hear how people pray. Guy. We want everything free and cheAp!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Ezmans: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
pastie:
Who wouldn't grap the next available flight? This administration has succeeded in turning the country to refugees camp.
Brace up for the worst is yet to come.

Politics aside cheesy
Contact me for your voice transcription and audio editing.
apc & zombies I'll blame Jonathan
Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
The same people that destroy the country are leaving in droves so that they can enjoy thier loots.. ehy leave for ST Kitts and Caribbean's and not Europe or Asia as places of interest.. those countries can receive them with their stolen loots and they can go away with anything.
ALISON MADUEKWE had opened their eyes to opportunities in buying citizenship wiyj money. don't be surprise that some politicians top the list.. after using thugs, hoodlums, terrorist and kidnappers for their plot and power seizures, they wanna run away for security and safety of their kids and families..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
rowland545:
Wao so it has gotten this bad....but I bet it's same politicians that have ruined the country that are paying for it.

I hope it doesn't happen for we way no get money to buy citizenship of other countries....

APC supporters I hope u r happy...thanks for spoiling the dreams of the younger generation

That's d way it is. If u dig deep, u will find out that it's d people destroying d country that are at d fore front of buying citizenship in other countries while their supporters who insult& fight for them on NL& Twitter, can't afford bus fare from Kano to Lagos. For instance, d clown who was saying buhari till 2023 only for him to get news a few hours later that his younger ones had been kidnapped in katsina

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by CSTRR: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
humilitypays:
You need to be tied on a stake and shot on the head for celebrating and encouraging mediocre!

No single black nation is doing well, none! All those nonsense you are calling development are foolishness, stop celebrating failure, black nations are failures!!
Do those countries have Good power? Yes

So they have decent roads? Yes

Is the poverty level there manageable? Yes

Are those countries stable and peaceful? Yes

Is their education and health care decent?yes.

Then they are doing well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I can't disagree with this... and it is the same black brain that plagues our leaders .. no foresight, no long term vision, no development..

Sometimes I wonder if the black race is cursed cry

We are not cursed , we want to enjoy Western privileges without doing the things they did.

The leaders are to blame but the leaders come from us. Chicken and egg situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
vRendoh:

Stop blaming Buhari 'please. Let the truth be told....we are lazy people looking for ready made. It shows in all we do. Go the churches and mosques and hear how people pray. Guy. We want everything free and cheAp!

Buying citizenship isn't cheap. Also, nigerians aren't lazy. Pls, what is buharis job? If he isn't blamed for d state of nigeria, who is to blame?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spent Over $1b Buying Foreign Citizenship In 2020 by CSTRR: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

Which is why when ordinary Nigerians attack me on the social media when I call the ills in the country, I'm startled. The other day I questioned Adeboye's comment about the naira, boom! They attacked me when in fact, senior members of the RCCG are applying to Canada's EE, are applying to branches abroad and those who have the money send their kids to study abroad. Yet ignorant Nigerians will argue otherwise grin

Well, I cannot blame them as Nigeria is all they have especially if there are no options to flee but people should stop burying their heads in the sands. I knew it from my teenage years that the country is gone, my mom told me when I was young but I argued blindly. But currently, I thank God kiss
They are concentrated idiots. I don't rate them.

What confirmed their idiocy was during the end SARS protest.

Poor people telling their fellow citizens not to protest.
Calling it a regime change.

These idiots want peace so that their political leaders can keep looting in peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) / For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.