Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists (25490 Views)

Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 / Pat Patterson Dies At 79 / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are still an unrepentant fool...so messi don't score penalties or what?? Only ignorant bitter souls like u will discredit penalties...penalty is an attribute in football...ur little man is has failed in that department in the past...if it was so easy, y did ur little man fail to score that crucial one against Chile that has left Argentina trophyless since he started playing for them... y did he also miss that crucial penalty against Chelsea when all they needed was to score just a goal to qualify them... was it not penalties that determined the winner of the world cup in 90 and 94... stop fooling urself ...u are just pained cos Ronaldo is still firing all cylinders at almost 36

You are a complete retard!

The point is not that penalty is not an attribute of the game, but it is easy and meant to be easy, crretin. So when it is the main attribute of your claim of someone's evidence of greatest, your argument is as dumb as your entire lineage.

A man who 1 in 7 of his goals is via a penalty can never be greater than players that score in the process of action, talk less of those that score beautiful goals while dribbling others in the process of action. Even worse still, players that do that and score more than him.

Now read that again because I know your dumb brain will not be able to comprehend it, reeetard!

Anytime a good football analyst hears CR7 scored more than 1 goal in a game, it is essential he sensibly asks "How many of the goals where penalties?".

Foooool, copy the bolden, get a calligrapher to write it for you nicely on quality paper and put it up on your living room wall as 'words of wisdom'.

"Ronaldo scored a hat-trick today. WHOOOOOO!!! Badass! ................................. but two of the goals were via penalties".

GPSOAT: Greatest Penalty Scorer of All Time is the only accolade he can sensibly compete for. Leave GOAT to Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Even if he scored last night, he still has more penalties than open play goals this season

Reetard, the only way you can attack him is this season?

Why not as a reetard make it this week?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2020
The Fake Ronaldo will be well remembered for what he is good at.

He has his legacy in place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKKe0HFE2s
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Gamesmart:

You are a complete retard!

The point is not that penalty is not an attribute of the game, but it is easy and meant to be easy, crretin. So when it is the main attribute of your claim of someone's evidence of greatest, your argument is as dumb as your entire lineage.

A man who 1 in 7 of his goals is via a penalty can never be greater than players that score in the process of action, talk less of those that score beautiful goals while dribbling others in the process of action. Even worse still, players that do that and score more than him.

Now read that again because I know your dumb brain will not be able to comprehend it, reeetard!

Anytime a good football analyst hears CR7 scored more than 1 goal in a game, it is essential he sensibly asks "How many of the goals where penalties?".

Foooool, copy the bolden, get a calligrapher to write it for you nicely on quality paper and put it up on your living room wall as 'words of wisdom'.

"Ronaldo scored a hat-trick today. WHOOOOOO!!! Badass! ................................. but two of the goals were via penalties".

GPSOAT: Greatest Penalty Scorer of All Time is the only accolade he can sensibly compete for. Leave GOAT to Messi.

U see that u have a mango in ur skull instead of a brain... u talk like as if Messi has only played 30 penalties in his career or he doesn't play penalties, he is 2 yrs 4 months younger than cr7...by the time he gets to Ronaldo's age, how many penalties do u think he wud have played... u are just a dumb skull with a pained soul

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Cousin9999:

Ronaldo started scoring goals at 22 yrs...just imagine if he started blasting at 19 like neymar, kane, mbappe ... he wud hv scored over a thousand goals by now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by xjiggy: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2020
For those who think taking penalties is a stroll in the Park, go ask Roberto Baggio how he felt after missing against Brazil in the 1994 world cup finals or Andrei Shevchenko against Liverpool in the 2005 Champions league finals or ask Chelsea fans how they felt when they say Man Utd fans jubilating when John Terry missed the penalty in 2008 Champions league final. Penalties are part of the game. Just leave Cristiano alone to enjoy his accolades

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U see that u have a mango in ur skull instead of a brain... u talk like as if Messi has only played 30 penalties in his career or he doesn't play penalties, he is 2 yrs 4 months younger than cr7...by the time he gets to Ronaldo's age, how many penalties do u think he wud have played... u are just a dumb skull with a pained soul

You are a creeetin! Let me spell it out for you since you are struggling to get it.

1. Messi scores more per game than Fake Ronaldo, and Messi's goals are less of penalties.

2. Messi scores more beautiful goals than Fake Ronaldo.

3. Messi has far more assists setting up people to score than Fake Ronaldo.

4. Messi dribbles more than than Fake Ronaldo.

5. Messi has won more WFOTY than than Fake Ronaldo.

FACT: Messi has more ability and scores better.

One is the GOAT, the other is just GPSOAT, dumbccunt!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo started scoring goals at 22 yrs...just imagine if he started blasting at 19 like neymar, kane, mbappe ... he wud hv scored over a thousand goals by now

What a reetarded statement.

So we should applaud him that he did not know how to score before he was 22 and say he would have been better than those that did?

What kind of stupidity DNA do you have for god sake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
xjiggy:
For those who think taking penalties is a stroll in the Park, go ask Roberto Baggio how he felt after missing against Brazil in the 1994 world cup finals or Andrei Shevchenko against Liverpool in the 2005 Champions league finals or ask Chelsea fans how they felt when they say Man Utd fans jubilating when John Terry missed the penalty in 2008 Champions league final. Penalties are part of the game. Just leave Cristiano alone to enjoy his accolades

He can have his accolade of GPSOAT!

Let him and his dumb fans not claim accolade he is not worthy of.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by magzey: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2020
The GOAT I hail CR7 grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by magzey: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Gamesmart:

He can have his accolade of GPSOAT!

Let him and his dumb fans not claim accolade he is not worthy of.
E dey pain you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by BananaPeel(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If only someone could be a good sport and help us deduct the amount of penalties and tap ins from the 79 total goals to get a clearer picture of the statistics cheesy
You have to be in the right place to earn a penalty and in the right place to tap in. Think

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Gamesmart:

You are a creeetin! Let me spell it out for you since you are struggling to get it.

1. Messi scores more per game than Fake Ronaldo, and Messi's goals are less of penalties.

2. Messi scores more beautiful goals than Fake Ronaldo.

3. Messi has far more assists setting up people to score than Fake Ronaldo.

4. Messi dribbles more than than Fake Ronaldo.

5. Messi has won more WFOTY than than Fake Ronaldo.

FACT: Messi has more ability and scores better.

One is the GOAT, the other is just GPSOAT, dumbccunt!

U are not just a mo.ron...but a dumb mo.ron... ur messi is nothing but a local champion...hasn't even seen CL final in over 5 yrs ...very overhyped player... a disaster for Argentina...he can't even win copa America... u are as dull as ur ass... u better check into a mental institution cause u lost ur I.Q at birth ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Aaronzy: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Ur arguement is filled with hate towards messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Aaronzy: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are not just a mo.ron...but a dumb mo.ron... ur messi is nothing but a local champion...hasn't even seen CL final in over 5 yrs ...very overhyped player... a disaster for Argentina...he can't even win copa America... u are as dull as ur ass... u better check into a mental institution cause u lost ur I.Q at birth ...
ur argument is filled with hate towards messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Aaronzy:
ur argument is filled with hate towards messi

Go check out what the guy i responded to said... u urself , u are a fool... 4kin hypocrite, y dint u condemn what he started ...4kin dwarf follower
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Finnestgreat: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I LOVE you obembet. Come into my heart and loot it like palliative cry cheesy
hmmm so ur heart na warehouse

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Humanoid01(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Go check out what the guy i responded to said... u urself , u are a fool... 4kin hypocrite, y dint u condemn what he started ...4kin dwarf follower
Answer this question: Why do you have so much contempt for Messi? Let's lay aside the factual tendency of your points and focus on your negative perception about him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Humanoid01:

Answer this question: Why do you have so much contempt for Messi? Let's lay aside the factual tendency of your points and focus on your negative perception about him.

Y should I have a problem with messi...y dont u attack those that hate ronaldo.....messi fans just started insulting ronaldo for being a tough competition...messi fans are the most useless set of fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by g4gerald: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Xenowerk4000:

He has 250+ assists . This must be a special type of selfishness .
250 assist in how many games?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Humanoid01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Y should I have a problem with messi...y dont u attack those that hate ronaldo.....messi fans just started insulting ronaldo for being a tough competition...messi fans are the most useless set of fans
Yes, you obviously have a problem with Messi. You are on every thread that talks about them, inciting a toxic rivalry between the two players even when there's no call for it. If you have a problem with his fans, attack his fans, not him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Aaronzy: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

ur just lucky we are in social media
If not u see me u no go ever think of to insult me
Cos the kind beating I for give u ehn
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Jerkules: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Aaronzy:
ur just lucky we are in social media If not u see me u no go ever think of to insult me Cos the kind beating I for give u ehn
because u be wetin? U think say na every woman u fit beat,puciass niggar.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Ghozky(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
The one and only G.O.A.T

Ororo, ochiedike.

Ronaldo, you are my Role model and my inspiration. You are the real definition of hard work pays.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Xenowerk4000(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
g4gerald:

250 assist in how many games?
1000+
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Aaronzy:
ur just lucky we are in social media
If not u see me u no go ever think of to insult me
Cos the kind beating I for give u ehn

Lol...u beat me....na my security go bundle u put for trunk straight to cell...at least Christmas in jail
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

You are purely reetarded!

1. Does Messi not score more per game than Fake Ronaldo, and Messi's goals are less of penalties?

2. Does Messi not score more beautiful goals than Fake Ronaldo?

3. Does Messi not provide far more assists setting up people to score than Fake Ronaldo?

4. Does Messi not dribble more than than Fake Ronaldo?

5. Has Messi not won more WFOTY than than Fake Ronaldo?

So how can your dumbass turn around and say Fake Ronaldo is a better "player"?

Dumbccunt, what does he play? ................... Penalties?

Penaldo has never won any anything Messi has not won.

Biatch, stop telling us to praise him for not being able to score before he was 22. He is not naturally good, he can NEVER be the best player ever, he just worked hard in the gym.

Call him "Greatest Penalty Scorer of all time" or "Greatest Gyming Footballer of all time".

But when it comes to PLAYING FOOTBALL, na boy to Messi, dumbccunt.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gamesmart:

You are purely reetarded!

1. Does Messi not score more per game than Fake Ronaldo, and Messi's goals are less of penalties?

2. Does Messi not score more beautiful goals than Fake Ronaldo?

3. Does Messi not provide far more assists setting up people to score than Fake Ronaldo?

4. Does Messi not dribble more than than Fake Ronaldo?

5. Has Messi not won more WFOTY than than Fake Ronaldo?

So how can your dumbass turn around and say Fake Ronaldo is a better "player"?

Dumbccunt, what does he play? ................... Penalties?

Penaldo has never won any anything Messi has not won.

Biatch, stop telling us to praise him for not being able to score before he was 22. He is not naturally good, he can NEVER be the best player ever, he just worked hard in the gym.

Call him "Greatest Penalty Scorer of all time" or "Greatest Gyming Footballer of all time".

But when it comes to PLAYING FOOTBALL, na boy to Messi, dumbccunt.

Ur brain is definitely leaking thru ur nose... u are so dumb that a toddler wud b overwhelmed by ur stupid effect ... I dont mingle words with moro.nic asses like u...go back to ur tent caveman
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Akuruoulo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If only someone could be a good sport and help us deduct the amount of penalties and tap ins from the 79 total goals to get a clearer picture of the statistics cheesy
I f3l ur pain, and if TAPINS ARE EASY , THEN WHY DNT OTHERS DO IT . MR PESSI IS A WEAK MAN NW
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ur brain is definitely leaking thru ur nose... u are so dumb that a toddler wud b overwhelmed by ur stupid effect ... I dont mingle words with moro.nic asses like u...go back to ur tent caveman

You are crretin, dumbccunt!

Never make statements you cannot back-up again.

You know nothing about football. It is an art, but not the same art as sucking dicck. Stick to what you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Beverlyjean(f): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gamesmart:

You are crretin, dumbccunt!

Never make statements you cannot back-up again.

You know nothing about football. It is an art, but not the same art as sucking dicck. Stick to what you know.

Its certain that u collect d1cks from behind...4kin gay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists by Gamesmart: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Its certain that u collect d1cks from behind...4kin gay

Stick to what you know, dumbccunt vacuum. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Pretend To Be Big Boys, But They’re Our Little Babies – Ghana FA / 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season / The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.