Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest (1490 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by TrunnionNews: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
The photos of a young man that was ordained as a Catholic Priest has been circulating online since.

The pictures of the young man caught the attention of many people on social media due to the kind of hair style he is carrying.

The mindset of Nigerians is that most people with dreadlocks are bad persons and cannot be offered job or do something in the house of God.
I guess, would never expect to see a Catholic Priest with dreadlocks.

The young man was ordained as a Reverend Father in Canada. After the photos went online, there were mixed reactions all over social media and many people air their views.

A Nigeria philanthropist and activist Aisha Yusuf expressed and aired her view about the young man who was ordained as a Catholic Priest.

See more pictures here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/see-what-aisha-yusuf-said-about-young.html

Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by YoonSung75: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2020
It's called Dada cool in Yoruba land
Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by Jashub: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2020
All that is needed to complete this is his marijuana
Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't think it matters much as long as he has the right kind of heart.

I wish most church leaders had dreadlocks but still had the heart for God, not for their own selfish interests.

It is well.
Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by meobizy(f): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2020
I don’t believe anybody criticized his appearance. OP is making things up.
Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by Thattallgirl(f): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
In Nigeria, a pastor is meant to barb low cut and wear suit cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by RedPanthar: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Thattallgirl:
In Nigeria, a pastor is meant to barb low cut and wear suit cheesy

I refuse to follow the stereotypes angry
Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by Thattallgirl(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

I refuse to follow the stereotypes angry
Wear round neck top and crazy jeans like Steven Furtick cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by RedPanthar: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Wear round neck top and crazy jeans like Steven Furtick cheesy grin

Funny I've never given concern to dressing per se. But I love the way suits fit on Joel Osteen. Though I'm crazily informal with dressing.

Las Las na one lady go dress me up how she sees suitable. Informal life has impacted how we do lots of things and I think I'm lost in informality
Re: See Pictures Of A Young Man With Dreadlocks That Was Ordained As A Priest by Truthissupreme: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Was Samson and John the Baptist not Nazarene?

(1) (Reply)

Race Or Religion: Which Is More Important / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This / Is God Interested In Sports, Especially Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.