Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) (2331 Views)

Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) by Naija24vibes: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Brace yourself for this one.

Houses go up every single day around the world. Real estate is by far one of the most expensive and lucrative businesses in the world – very much so as well in Africa.

So for a person to have their house described as “The most expensive house in Africa”, it begs a number of questions – how does this house look? Why is it so expensive? Who owns the house?

And then, most of the time when it is found out that the most expensive house in Africa belongs to a WOMAN, the questions only multiply from there.

Today, we’ll be looking at the real life Nigerian Woman Who Owns The Most Expensive House in Africa. I’ll tell you who she is, a couple of fun facts, and of course, we’ll talk about the house.

Are you ready to dive in? Then let’s go!

**Before reading on, please make sure to like and follow my Facebook page so you don’t miss out on any new and interesting lists, articles, and stories that I post every single day. I have a really fun page. If you like my page, you will have fun too. So what’s stopping you? Like my page and let’s have fun together!

Meet Folorunsho Alakija
Folorunsho Alakija is one of the most interesting women today in Africa. Born on 15th July 1951 (69 years), she has had quite the life starting from the day she was born.

Folorunsho was born the 8th child into a family of Chief L.A. Ogbara, a man that went on to have 52 children through 8 wives. She was born in Ikorodu, Lagos State and went to nursery school in Our Ladies of Apostles, Lagos from 1955 – 1958 before travelling to the United Kingdom at the very young age of 7 years to continue her primary education at Dinorben School for Girls in Wales. She eventually came back to Nigeria for secondary school before heading back to the UK for university before starting her career back here in Nigeria.

How did she get her money?

https://www.naija24vibes.com/2020/12/14/meet-69-yr-old-nigerian-apostle-with-the-mos

Re: Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) by pastie(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Vanity crew, food don land
Re: Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) by Xavin: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
It was rumoured that she was IBB girlfriend, so he settled her off with oil wells
Re: Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) by paqman: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
that what really happened , this life no just balance

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu Accuses Jnr Pope Of Sleeping With Her After / Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.