Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man Seeks To Fly Aboard Airplane Wing. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Seeks To Fly Aboard Airplane Wing. (269 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeks To Fly Aboard Airplane Wing. by Jakumo(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Just when you thought that the year 2020 could not possibly get any stranger, I bring you this report of my good friend Muhammed, who decided to relax aboard the wing of an aircraft that was awaiting clearance to takeoff. After demonstrating various poses and acrobatic stances for the benefit of the amazed passengers filming Muhammed's antics through the cabin windows, our man assumed his preferred position in preparation for departure into the blue yonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_3zCW097U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMG15ga30QA

Please feel free to comment on this new travel modality. I am tired of paying large amounts of money to buy air tickets, and I too wish to explore this cheaper option for cost-conscious air travelers who wish to enjoy overseas vacations on a limited budget.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks To Fly Aboard Airplane Wing. by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol. Nice one. Pity he didn't tie himself to the engine. I am sure that would have been more comfortable for him tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tech Solutions Of 2020-TECH CENTRAL / Uhd Phones Not Worth The Hype / Screen Resolution In-depth - Getting The Right Screen Resolution For Your TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.