Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Who Has Used Vivo Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Used Vivo Phone? (1618 Views)

How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone / Got This Vivo Phone For The First Time And I Was Overwhelmed... / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by ogumarcus: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nairalanders, i greet u all. I just bought a London-used VIVO phone but i noticed most of the applications are in Chinese language and cannot download. I tried using XENDER but the applications cannot be installed. Please, has anyone used or is using VIVO phone? I need help on how to use it please.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by qwertyboss(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
汉英词典包含

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by falcon01: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
那是什麼鬼

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Akanimoh113(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Guy that phone is a total headache
It depends on the version your using
There is the small Vivo phone and the Medium and the Big one.
The Small one, Hopefully Does Facebook and Whatsapp
The Medium one, Hopefully Does the same but PlayStore is Quack, Doesn't have a Follow come Xender but you can collect from a friend using Bluetooth.
The Big one, Hopefully Does Everything, honestly Vivo is beginning to do good but I won't recommend you use Vivo for Life.

Summary: The Small ones use to Expire, The Medium Sizes use to have little issues and then months go by and the Phone becomes Slow and starts heating up. So.... Frustrating

Please How Much Did you buy the phone, Is it with the Pack you bought it or just the Phone?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Lovelynife(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
using vivo and am enjoying it. maybe because I bought a Chinese version with Google play store
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Meister(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
What's the name of the phone ?
The phone is obviously a Chinese version without global ROM installed on it
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by lascos912(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
have used it before
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by bereavedheart: 3:47am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm currently using one and haven't seen a single chinese alphabet since I bought it.
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Olayinka777(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2020
I bought one for a friend too. Not been able to get popular apps installed on it.

Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Victorrhymez(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Olayinka777:
I bought one for a friend too. Not been able to get popular apps installed on it.
this particular vivo y11it isyotal headache my lil brother uses it
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Lexusgs430: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders, i greet u all. I just bought a London-used VIVO phone but i noticed most of the applications are in Chinese language and cannot download. I tried using XENDER but the applications cannot be installed. Please, has anyone used or is using VIVO phone? I need help on how to use it please.

Who lied to you it was UK used? Do they speak mandarin in the UK.........
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by sheggsliveth: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Olayinka777:

Original chinko...I do laugh when some people said that Lenovo and Vivo are chinko, when you buy from show glass in computer village in Ikeja.
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Olayinka777(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Victorrhymez:
this particular vivo y11it isyotal headache my lil brother uses it
Does it now mean that I have entered one chance?
Re: Who Has Used Vivo Phone? by Akanimoh113(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Original chinko...I do laugh when some people said that Lenovo and Vivo are chinko, when you buy from show glass in computer village in Ikeja.

Actually when its bought online, it's better to use
But when you buy from nearby markets it's Quack cheesy
My Elder Sister Uses Lenovo Android phone and she has never complained not one day. Why? Because she bought it online grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 70k / Sold-Iphone 12 64GB For Sale / Wadja, Free Sms Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.