Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Study In The Uk - When Tomorrow Comes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Uk - When Tomorrow Comes (485 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared / Nigeria LNG (nlng) Post-graduate SCHOLARSHIP (to the UK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Uk - When Tomorrow Comes by Edgefactor: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
There are some jobs you cannot do unless you have specific skills and competences. When tomorrow arrives we would
know whether you did your preparations yesterday. yesterday. Take a deep breath and think about the future for a while.

What do you see? what will you be doing what skills will you be selling and what solutions will you be providing?
Armed with this information, its a wise thing to prepare before the future arrives. Someone put it better

'' proper prior preparations prevents poor performance''

So whether you have a third class or a 1st class we have something for everyone.

Come talk to us, we have something for everyone.

Re: Study In The Uk - When Tomorrow Comes by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Edgefactor

Stop preaching and quoting, just tell us the requirements here.
Re: Study In The Uk - When Tomorrow Comes by INQRYHELP2: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
tudy In The Uk - When Tomorrow Comes

(1) (Reply)

An Ex14erienced Lady Who Has Been Working As A Motssori Teacher 4 Yrs / Moobil Nigeria National Scholarship 2011 / My Buget Is 250.000. I Need Any Used Claen Car Now. Call B4 I Spend This Mon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.