Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Projects, Research, Analysis And Evaluation Solutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Projects, Research, Analysis And Evaluation Solutions (240 Views)

All Undergraduate Assignments And Projects /research Work Solution / Research/analysis / PLS Help, Research Analysis Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Projects, Research, Analysis And Evaluation Solutions by efranky(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Analytics.NG provides different research services to our clients ranging from baseline studies, impact assessments and evaluation, needs assessments, scoping studies to special studies. We carry out both quantitative surveys and qualitative studies depending on the nature of the research problem. Our team of evaluators have thematic expertise in all areas of evaluation design including program development, logic modeling and monitoring and evaluation plan. We design a results-based approach that articulates program objectives, outputs and outcomes as well as inputs and activities required to achieve such results – all under basic assumptions which are integral program objectives. Will give your project a solid base for a better outcome.
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08061379390 / 08024207231

#data #analysis #research #projects #topic #material #undergraduates #postgraduates #thesis #seminar #assignment #analytics #analyze #writer #abuja #Nigeria #global #services #spss #stata #eview #nvivo #advanced #excel #tableau #ebooks #books #final #year #level #statistics

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Projects, Research, Analysis And Evaluation Solutions by emmaversity(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com
Re: Projects, Research, Analysis And Evaluation Solutions by projectslib: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hire a professional research writer/analyst for your research needs such as final year projects, thesis and journals. We don't just write we test the writing using Turnitin and send you the score. We work strictly on your need and deliver your academic writing in the best way possible. >>HIRE<<our writer today and see the difference. Feel free to contact us anytime for further details.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Quickcash For Christmas For Freee (nigerians Only) / Educational Worksheets Design / ASUU Strike: Ngige Speaks On Varsities Reopening Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.