Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars (1012 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by JayReeMai(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ask Low-class to middle class Nigerians to choose between having kids and a billion dollars, you would be shocked majority of them will choose to have kids even though they don’t know where their next meal will come from. Why’s this so?

As for me, I’ll gladly take the money and go for adoption, set up multiple businesses.
We have many orphans, homeless kids around, and most of these kids are in this situation because of the decisions of their parents (you see a man that can’t fend for himself getting married and having multiple kids).

CC Dominique Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
A billion dollar anytime, anyday and twice on monday
there's nothing as evil as bringing an innocent child into dis world when you're broke to suffer in a shithole like nigeria
i rather be an impotent with billion dolars than a broke irresponsible nigerian dad
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Mindlog: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by dollytino4real(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
dis ur topic get Q-leg, if ur own parent choose money over u will u be alive today to post this? money is good but human is beta,

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by JayReeMai(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tassy12:
A billion dollar anytime, anyday and twice on monday
there's nothing as evil as bringing an innocent child into dis world when you're broke to suffer in a shithole like nigeria
i rather be an impotent with billion dolars than a broke irresponsible nigerian dad
Thank you.
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by JayReeMai(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
dis ur topic get Q-leg, if ur own parent choose money over u will u be alive today to post this? money is good but human is beta,
So in other words, you’re having kids even though you don’t know where your next meal will come from.
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by kilimanjaro(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
All these childish and primitive questions sef. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by dollytino4real(f): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
JayReeMai:
So in other words, you’re having kids even though you don’t know where your next meal will come from.
yes i will gladly have kids, see Linda ikeji even with all her money still wanted her own biological child
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by bigjackass: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
yes i will gladly have kids, see Linda ikeji even with all her money still wanted her own biological child
be deceiving yourself there or maybe you are living in the stone age. With a billion dollars you can have multiple children with IVF even if you are barren. What do you mean by biological child undecided . Even a mad woman can get pregnant and give birth. The joy of being a parent is that you are able to successfully pass your values to a child not just going to the labour room to pushundecided

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
IF U R PLANNING TO DO RITUAL OP. . go for billions. . So ur wife or gf and family members go inherit ur property
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by longetivity(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
I will choose to have a child anyday anytime
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by tobechi74: 5:25am On Dec 16, 2020
dollytino4real:

If they choose me and made me suffer with starvation and illeteracy, Even if I make a billion naira, I will sue them to court for bringing me to the world without my permission
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by tobechi74: 5:27am On Dec 16, 2020
dollytino4real:
yes i will gladly have kids, see Linda ikeji even with all her money stiltl wanted her own biological child

Selfishness is why we seek for biological children. What if the midwife swapped the kids and she never knew. She would still treat d child like her own. No difference from an adopted child

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by tobechi74: 5:29am On Dec 16, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
IF U R PLANNING TO DO RITUAL OP. . go for billions. . So ur wife or gf and family members go inherit ur property

Your children must not inherit your property. People write will donating their house to motherless home. Donate money to sponsor unknown destitute to school.

Everything is not my child, my wife, my child

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by dollytino4real(f): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2020
tobechi74:

Selfishness is why we seek for biological children. What if the midwife swapped the kids and she never knew. She would still treat d child like her own. No difference from an adopted child
n.a. midwife know dat one
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by dollytino4real(f): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2020
tobechi74:

If they choose me and made me suffer with starvation and illeteracy, Even if I make a billion naira, I will sue them to court for bringing me to the world without my permission
u funny sha!
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by bukatyne(f): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Aye n dori ko do!
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by denny97797: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Liposure: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Kids for now.
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Twenty8: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2020
This post is just.....undecided
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by juniorstar(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
tobechi74:

Your children must not inherit your property. People write will donating their house to motherless home. Donate money to sponsor unknown destitute to school.

Everything is not my child, my wife, my child
yes ppl donate their entire fortune to charity after equipping their children for success. and giving them a good head start. my friend who is the son of a billionaire often tells me he is at least 7years ahead of me though we are age mates. you see the difference. academically we have the same qualification but him money long!
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by helinues: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
When I can adopt as many as possible kids with that amount
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by TransAtlanticEx(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Actually losing interest in having kids by the day,not sure yet though but time will tell.
But I'd want a daughter and she has to be very pretty,reason why I don't do things or see any future with ugly women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Hmm.. tough one.

I chose the both and nothing can stop it! cool
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
From comments here you will know the responsible men

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Gabe427: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2020
is this even supposed to be a question

IT A Billion DOLLARS not Naira please...... I would consider not having kids for a billion naira sef

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by theFilmtric: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'd first take the money Then have children
theFilmtricsay
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dear op why didn't your parent abort you?

They made mistake I'm very sure.

Just confirm from them to know why they didn't abort you. Pleease

And also tell them your views about family and wealth.

They could have left you for a dollars, they could have used that money to establish business that will in turn empower other humans to attain their goals in life.

A billionaire family recently lost cout case over the custody of their child, even with the whole of their billions.
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
From comments here you will know the responsible men
Are u down for hookup this weekend? PM ur location
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by chineduisaac(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Give me 10m dollars and you have a deal.. I no kukuma want my wife to loose her beauty due to child birth when I can easily adopt 2 kids and have a happy family
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by JayReeMai(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
jackslow:
Dear op why didn't your parent abort you?

They made mistake I'm very sure.

Just confirm from them to know why they didn't abort you. Pleease

And also tell them your views about family and wealth.

They could have left you for a dollars, they could have used that money to establish business that will in turn empower other humans to attain their goals in life.

A billionaire family recently lost cout case over the custody of their child, even with the whole of their billions.
So in other words. You will choose to have kids even when you are not sure where your next meal will come from. I guess you’re from the school of thought that says “kids bring forth blessings”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband / On Top One Man Head / How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.