Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

“enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man (976 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by tkgz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cossy Ojiakor has shown the world her new man only days after her former fiance, Abel Jurgen called off their engagement and accused her of domestic violence.

Cossy shared a photo of a man, who looks like a foreigner, and wrote: “Enough of the ex… meet my next.”

She included love emojis and added, “I just love it when he calls me Queen Cossy. No 1 contender… moving on fast.”

The nationality of her new man is not known yet.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/enough-of-the-ex-meet-my-next-cossy-ojiakor-shows-off-her-new-man

Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by dawnomike(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
So fast!!!?
This is a break-up healing miracle grin
Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Another maga
Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by Karlifate: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by NobleAngell(f): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
The caption should have been "Cossy displays photo of her next victim". By the way, where does she meet these funny looking dudes from? The law of attraction comes to mind grin

1 Like

Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by DaddyRochie1642: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
I Pity That man grin grin
Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Drama no dey finish o. Rest and heal before diving into anoda one. E go end in premium tears like ur ex. Na so my friend broke up with his gal, within a short time, he started dating another fine gal. na so fine gal come tear him heart finish. He come get two heart break within a short time. Cosy, take am easy o, I know your toto and bobby canot stay without gbenishing.
Re: “enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man by Taiwoa990: 3:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Wawoo

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy Exposed Mercy Eke As She Visit Her House See Beef(video) / Wizkid Arrives #14thheadies / Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.