Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing (753 Views)

Creative Writing Services / Urgent Content Writer Needed / Urgent - Content Writers Needed – Very Generous Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 16, 2020
looking for a good writer that can handle job of 5-10 articles weekly. without plagiarized and good in use of keywords .. pls kindly chat me up on whatsapp..@08112352081. please remember u must have a good experience in tech and product reviews with a well detailed research creative writing..
... writers are to source their images(copyright free) in any given topic
.... payment is 1.5 for a start and increases based on ur delivery and productivity .

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS DO SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP ...

GOODLUCK....

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by UnbanEbenezar: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2020
MdNice:

This guy is a scam o
He has not paid me since, he even said it is N1 per word he is paying.
I also got scammed here on nairaland, she said she needs to test my writing skills, she then gave me a test of 1k words on a certain topic to write under the pretense that she's testing my writing skills, after I sent my well organised write up, she disappeared into the thin air.
Re: I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by UnbanEbenezar: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2020
MdNice:

Infact, i don't know what is happening! I swear, i think the members of Nairaland have to do something about this. Maybe there is a way we can contact Oluwaseun Osewa. There are too many scammers on this site!, especially for writers. It now looks as if i am dull. I have been scammed several times on this site. I swear.
What i am saying is these people have to be arrested!
Oluwaseun Osewa has to come to our aid. We have to find those scammers. They have monikers, usernames and mobile number, those mobile numbers can be used to track them. I even heard they change monikers.
I can't believe it! Writers too are turning scammers! What is wrong with their mentality? I wonder why they scam people their hard earned money! Someone that works honestly for you. Are writers now turning Yahoo boys?
I always use to think Writers were mature, sincere and disciplined individuals, but it turns out to be the worst!
can you believe the client that scammed me is a lady and she's also a writer?
perhaps the article she told me to write wasn't her niche and she got it from a client and then made me do the dirty work and sent her a PDF copy but she requested for a doc format so perhaps she could then edit some and send to the client and get paid without crediting me.
Just like you said, it has affected me psychologically and it now looks like I'm dull and not good In writing.
This writing profession is the worst skill at the moment.
Lemme post you the latest scammer on this forum
Re: I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by bigjackass: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I also got scammed here on nairaland, she said she needs to test my writing skills, she then gave me a test of 1k words on a certain topic to write under the pretense that she's testing my writing skills, after I sent my well organised write up, she disappeared into the thin air.
you agreed to do test of 1k words for free that is the first sign of somebody that just wants to use you for a quick project. In my experience a serious person will either pay for the 1k words test or it won't be up to that 1k words. shine ya eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing by UnbanEbenezar: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigjackass:
you agreed to do test of 1k words for free that is the first sign of somebody that just wants to use you for a quick project. In my experience a serious person will either pay for the 1k words test or it won't be up to that 1k words. shine ya eyes
I'm a nascent writer and obviously she spotted it she noticed how fast I agreed to it.
Well I've tracked her down and got her pictures on Facebook and realized she's a writer too and she gets articles that isn't her niches, gives it to other writers and after they're done she'll disappear.
I don't wanna expose her Sha cos that's just my first time so I'll give her that grace.
Thanks so much bro I've learnt my lessons from your words

(1) (Reply)

Get Ebook / 4 Things You Absolutely Need To Write A Story / Inspirational - The Touch Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.