Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Exposé! How Buhari’s Ally Isa Funtua Received N840m Windfall From FIRS Through Z - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposé! How Buhari’s Ally Isa Funtua Received N840m Windfall From FIRS Through Z (209 Views)

How Buhari Stopped Monguno’s $2.5bn Arms Deal With Dubai Merchants - The Cable / Politics Without Bitterness: Buhari’s Ally Sends Birthday Message To Atiku's / Please Help! How Does Obtaining TIN From FIRS Help My New Business??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposé! How Buhari’s Ally Isa Funtua Received N840m Windfall From FIRS Through Z by Worldtopnewsng: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2020
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has been caught transferring public funds to Isa Funtua, a long-time political associate of President Muhammadu Buhari’s, financial records obtained by Peoples Gazette showed.

Using his company Bulet International Nigeria Limited, a small-scale construction firm out of Kaduna, Mr. Funtua received N840 million in four transactions between March and June 2019 — as Mr. Buhari was securing another four-year term, documents said. Mr. Funtua died in July 2020 at 78, but he spent his last days palling around with the president as a top gun in the so-called cabal of administration associates.

The transfers were approved by Tunde Fowler, the former head of FIRS who has been facing corruption charges stemming from his suspicious use of public funds while in office. Mr. Buhari’s critics said Mr. Fowler was one of top appointees of the president who diverted public funds to help deliver his reelection. He denies all charges for which he is being investigated by the anti-graft EFCC.

Mr. Fowler did not deny issuing approval or state his reasons for the suspicious transactions to the president’s friend when reached by the Gazette last week. Instead, he directed all enquiries relating to his questionable activities while in office to the FIRS.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/expose-how-buharis-ally-isa-funtua-received-n840m-windfall-from-firs-through-zenith-bank/
Re: Exposé! How Buhari’s Ally Isa Funtua Received N840m Windfall From FIRS Through Z by Nbotee(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Make una dey cash out jare, na una time... Na d useless supporters of the govt I dey pity for
Re: Exposé! How Buhari’s Ally Isa Funtua Received N840m Windfall From FIRS Through Z by Freestainworld(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2020
This government will take many people back to the village, you can't hear any single good thing coming out from it, it's either money is missing, herdsmen are killing, Boko haram is killing and kidnapping, blaming last administration or they will be lying one useless lie like that to their fools.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims I Need An Answer To This Before I Join / Graphic Desgining Free Skill To Make Money / Oluwo Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife - Cleric (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.