Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte (694 Views)

Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by kempo(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
[b]ANGELA OZIOKO’S SON KIDNAPPED A 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WITH HER 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SHOT THEEE TIMES AT CLOSE RANGE WITH AK 47 HER 20 YEAR OLD ACCOUNTANCY UNN UNDER GRADUATE AND ALL CHIEF GODSON NNADI (THE THEN COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE) DID WAS REPORT TO DSS NOT SARS.
IT IS NOW CLEAR ANGELA OZIOKO SENT HER SON TO DO SO.
LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT ALL THE OTHER SIX GANG MEMBERS WHO DIDNT RUN WERE NOT SHOT, THEY WERE ALL TRIED AND HAS SINCE BEEN RELEASED. HER SON TRIED TO ESCAPE AND WAS SHOT BY DSS NOT SARS.

NOW I BELIEVE WE DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE ALL THE STORIES ABOUT SARS WITOUT VERIFICATION.
ASK ANYONE FROM ORBA UNSUKA IN UDENU LGA AND YOU WILL HEAR THE REAL STORY.
MRS OZIOKO HAD FIRST PETITIONED INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE WHO SUMMONED MR NNADI AND AFTER THE MEETING THE IG APOLOGIZED TO THE CRINE COMMITED TO THE OLD WOMAN.
NOW MRS OZIOKO HAS TAKEN THE CASE TO THE PANNEL OF INQUIRY ON END SARS WHEN SHE KNOWS IT WAS A CASE AGAINST DSS ALL IN AN ATEMPT TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF A GOOD MAN.
WHEN HAS REPORTING KIDNAP CASE TO DSS BECOME ILLEGAL?
YBIS WHOLE NARATIVE AND PUBLICATION ON PUNCH NEWSPAPER NOW REVEALS THAT SHE MRS OZIOKO WAS THE BRAIN BEHIND THE KIDNAP ACTIVITY OF HER SON.
[/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by dominique(f): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Was he or was he not killed extrajuduciously is the question at hand.
Re: Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by kempo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
dominique:
Was he or was he not killed extrajuduciously is the question at hand.
Ask the police that my dear! Why will she accuse a man of bringing sars to kill her son?
Did her son kidnapp an old woman and her grand daughter and shot her grand son or not?

His kidnapper Gang of about eight members was any of them shot?
Why was he shot? He alone tried to escape and the DSS not SARS shot him.

If your grand parent is Alice and they are kidnapped and kept you n the bush for days you will understand the trauma.

Mr Nnadi only reported the kidnap of his old woman to police! What crime is in that?
If she truelu want justice she should report the DSS not Mr Nnadi and not even SARS
Re: Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by NdigboWorldwide: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2020
You are writing as if you are the MR Nnadi trying to clear himself on nairaland, what's with all those shitty caps lock write-up? That kind of write-up is annoying.
Re: Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by kempo(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:
You are writing as if you are the MR Nnadi trying to clear himself on nairaland, what's with all those shitty caps lock write-up? That kind of write-up is annoying.

I am not the Mr Nnadi and I am not trying to clear him of any thing.

It is time we tell the truth even if it doesn’t concern us.

I am very aware of the issue as I was in that community when it happened.

The whole town came to a stand still when this kidnap happened.

And the boy was also shot in the same community in a beer parlor.

As for the shitty cap lock stuff, I am glad your blocked head was able to read my message and that is all that matters
Re: Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by NdigboWorldwide: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2020
kempo:

I am not the Mr Nnadi and I am not trying to clear him of any thing.

It is time we tell the truth even if it doesn’t concern us.

I am very aware of the issue as I was in that community when it happened.

The whole town came to a stand still when this kidnap happened.

And the boy was also shot in the same community in a beer parlor.

As for the shitty cap lock stuff, I am glad your blocked head was able to read my message and that is all that matters

Get sense soonest and try to pass accross message without insults, good day
Re: Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte by kempo(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Get sense soonest and try to pass accross message without insults, good day

I should tell you same dear! Good day

(1) (Reply)

''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up / Man Kills Sleeping Wife In Ondo / Breaking: Kidnappers Free Oba Omotayo After Ransom Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.